Maryland Early 2000s logo.

Thought this may be the place to ask. I am a UMD grad from a while ago and love the logo they used below. But looking at their online stores its like the only logo that does not have merch. Even some of the old logos have merch. So it leads me to ask, are they not selling anything with this because NIKE designed it, and they are UA's pride and joy?

spacer.png

Even their Helmet History Tee is missing it:
https://shop.umterps.com/mens-red-maryland-terrapins-vault-helmet-history-comfort-t-shirt/p-50007953451783+z-848-2987948286?_ref=p-CLP:m-GRID:i-r4c2:po-14

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, kmccarthy27 said:

Thought this may be the place to ask. I am a UMD grad from a while ago and love the logo they used below. But looking at their online stores its like the only logo that does not have merch. Even some of the old logos have merch. So it leads me to ask, are they not selling anything with this because NIKE designed it, and they are UA's pride and joy?

spacer.png

Even their Helmet History Tee is missing it:
https://shop.umterps.com/mens-red-maryland-terrapins-vault-helmet-history-comfort-t-shirt/p-50007953451783+z-848-2987948286?_ref=p-CLP:m-GRID:i-r4c2:po-14

spacer.png

Interesting...it could be because it's Nike...but they also don't have the white Terps helmet that became famous under the Fridge (Nike/UA unis). I'm surprised they have the mid-90s helmet, as that one is usually forgotten. 

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

6 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Interesting...it could be because it's Nike...but they also don't have the white Terps helmet that became famous under the Fridge (Nike/UA unis). I'm surprised they have the mid-90s helmet, as that one is usually forgotten. 

But they still sell stuff with it on it:
https://shop.umterps.com/mens-under-armour-red-maryland-terrapins-throwback-special-game-performance-t-shirt/p-15689139108291+z-9492-4022136025?_ref=p-GALP:m-GRID:i-r2c1:po-7

25 minutes ago, kmccarthy27 said:

Well the Terps logo is still in use, on their throwbacks they've worn the last few years. I'm saying for the helmet history shirt, I'm surprised the white helmet of the 2000s isn't on there. 

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.