NFL X MLB Crossover series (32/32 Commanders Added + Version 2 added)

johne9109

On 8/4/2023 at 10:58 AM, johne9109 said:
  1. Could be. TBH I don't know enough about the rosters of most NFL teams to know who the starting QB is so I'm just going off of the first QB listed on their Wiki page (NFL isn't my most followed sport)
  2. You'll  have to wait and see
  3. I am using the facemask color for the brim as long as it fits aestheticly. For the Cards and Ravens it worked, but for the Falcons it looked weird so I just went all black.
  4. Yeah that name is pretty big. I'll eventually redjust it; thanks!

I honestly thought this was the case and was a great troll job. I'm now somewhat disappointed this was a happy accident. 

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL X MLB Crossover series (16/32 Chiefs Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL X MLB Crossover series (18/32 Chargers and Raiders Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL X MLB Crossover series (19/32 Rams Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL X MLB Crossover series (20/32 Dolphins Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL X MLB Crossover series (21/32 Vikings Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL X MLB Crossover series (22/32 Patrtios Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL X MLB Crossover series (23/32 Saints Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL X MLB Crossover series (24/32 Giants Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL X MLB Crossover series (25/32 Jets Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL X MLB Crossover series (26/32 Eagles Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL X MLB Crossover series (27/32 Steelers Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL X MLB Crossover series (28/32 Seahawks Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL X MLB Crossover series (29/32 49ers and Seahawks Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL X MLB Crossover series (30/32 Buccaneers Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL X MLB Crossover series (31/32 Titans Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL X MLB Crossover series (32/32 Commanders Added)
On 8/5/2023 at 11:17 AM, MilSox said:

None of these are what I would call bad, but they are fairly "meh" and predictable. If you're gonna cross over into baseball, then consider the norms of MLB uniforms.

For one, very few teams put their primary logo on their hat except for those who made their hat logo their primary logo. Even then, for many of the ones who do, the logo is still a monogram (Brewers, Expos, etc.). For the Bills, I don't mind that you used the primary logo due to Buffalo's history with the Blue Jays... one of the few teams who actually do that. But the Falcons and Ravens have an A and a B that would look great on a hat by themselves. As do plenty of other teams.

Also, instead of just slapping a team's primary wordmark on to the jersey. Look for stuff from their history that might work better in a baseball context. Also maybe consider taking a deep dive into the histories of MLB or MiLB teams that happen to share the same name as a NFL team (Columbus Jets, Dubuque Packers, St. Louis Browns, Syracuse Chiefs, etc.).

Just my .02 on what I think would help this series stand out amongst the many other like it that have been posted before.

So after finishing I went back and looked at some teams that just their main logo on their hats and replaced them with logos that are more in line with what would be on a MLB team hat. Here are the one's that I changed

Atlanta Falcons

ATLFB22

Cleveland Browns

CLEFB2

Dallas Cowboys

DALFB2

Denver Broncos

DENFB2

Houston Texans

HOUBF2

Indianaoplis Colts

INDFB2

LA Chargers

LACFB2

Minnesota Vikings

MINFB2

New England Patriots

NEPFB2b

Philadelphia Eagles

PHIFB2

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL X MLB Crossover series (32/32 Commanders Added + Version 2 added)