Boston Bruins Centennial jerseys

B-mer

I'm not going to completely call this a prediction concept, because I feel like they're going to go with the 80s/90s set for the home and away, and no clue what direction they might go for the alt, but these make sense to me in representing a span of time for the team. The alternate is their real original jersey, then the 70's style home which they won cups in and seen as the glory days, and then the 80s/90s set for the road.  I like the 70s style better for the home so it maintains the gold yoke and balances out gold socks much better. 

spacer.png

• Like 7

My god, it's the perfect set (with gold socks on the home)! I've struggled to think of where the Bruins go from their current set. I love the 70's to 90's set, and I miss it, but I also love their current set, but you found a way to give us both, and make them work together with an awesome third (seriously, no more blah black thirds, we need a brown). 

• Love 1

On 8/19/2023 at 5:44 PM, jdavidev said:

My god, it's the perfect set (with gold socks on the home)! I've struggled to think of where the Bruins go from their current set. I love the 70's to 90's set, and I miss it, but I also love their current set, but you found a way to give us both, and make them work together with an awesome third (seriously, no more blah black thirds, we need a brown). 

Thanks. Yeah those two would totally work as a set. They’re the same aside from the yoke. But I never liked the yoke-less black one with gold socks. Too unbalanced. 

I also love their current uniforms. Hard to improve on them really.

• 4 weeks later...