International Baseball League 21/40 Aurora Borealis?

Blindsay

Next team time! 
CHARLOTTE ROYALES

Another team that was almost snubbed but now exist thanks to that OOTP Update

spacer.png
Note the absolute REGALITY of the purple and gold, with the touch of Charlotte blue on top. 

STADIUM: LOWE’S PARK

spacer.png

Spoiler

Human Headcanon: The Stadium was built on Lowe’s Tools.

AI Lore: Lowe’s Park, a state of the art 48,300 seat retractable roof ballpark located in Charlotte, North Carolina, first opened its doors in 2021. Constructed by the renowned William A. Mason Construction Company, the ballpark features classic southern architecture blended with modern amenities. The exterior of Lowe’s Park consists of an outer brick edifice that encapsulates the stadium with an open-air plaza framing the entrance. Inside, fans have access to concession stands and restrooms located strategically throughout to ensure a great fan experience. 

Lowe’s Park has been heralded for its structural stability and soundness by structural engineers. The park features a unique retractable roof that can be retracted fully in as little as 45 minutes – allowing the park to remain open to the elements at no additional cost. In addition, the stadium is equipped with the latest HD video boards coupled with a state-of-the-art sound system to ensure each event is viewed and heard in absolute clarity. 

As the home of the Charlotte Royales, fans of the Royales were initially excited to see their beloved team move to such an iconic and advanced venue. For many in Charlotte, Lowe’s Park is truly a symbol of the city itself – providing a sense of pride for all who visit. In addition to the Royales, the park has hosted several other events – from high school championships to concerts from some of the biggest music acts in the business. 

From its unique roof system to its state of the art infrastructure, it’s no wonder Lowe’s Park has become one of the most popular venues in Charlotte. With a structurally sound infrastructure, a retractable roof and traditional southern charm blended with modern amenities, Lowe’s Park has become a destination to which fans across the country flock each year.

MASCOT: JOE THE KING PENGUIN: 

spacer.png

Spoiler

Human Headcanon: The only way Rory and Herby ever team up is when they’re dunking on Joe’s pompous attitude on Twitter

Once upon a time, there was a curious little creature called Joe, who would be the perfect mascot for the Charlotte Royales baseball team. Joe is a purple-breasted King penguin, wearing a bright red, number 23 baseball jersey.

Joe was born in the Southern Ocean near Antarctica, and dreamt of one day making his way to a baseball diamond somewhere above the equator. So, Joe set out on an epic journey, swimming thousands of miles and braving the rough seas. After months of travel, he finally made his way to North Carolina, straight into the heart of Charlotte.

For months, he stalked the stadiums, ducking through fences, maintaining a low profile. But, eventually the Royales noticed Joe's enthusiasm at one of their games, and decided to offer him the job of team mascot. Joe leapt at the opportunity, and in an instant became the most devoted and fanatic mascot in all of baseball.

Whenever the Royales took to the field, Joe could be seen perched atop the highest peak of the stadium, donning his favorite number 23 jersey and cheering louder than anyone else. Joe was always eager to entertain the crowds during breaks between innings, and proudly led the crowd in a rousing rendition of the team’s song.

With his with contagious enthusiasm and boundless pride for his team, Joe quickly became a fan favorite and the symbol of true Royales spirit. Joe is now known all around the world as the persona of Charlotte’s baseball team, providing morale and spirit wherever he goes.

UNIFORMS:

HOME:

spacer.png

AWAY:

spacer.png

AWAY ALT: 

spacer.png

CITY CONNECT:

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

• Blindsay changed the title to International Baseball League 7/40 Charlotte Royales added

Hope y’all are hungry! I’m in the kitchen cooking for this one:

CHICAGO BITES

I thought of this name for a couple of reasons:

1: Chicago’s rich food culture

2: the Baseball Teams do NOT matchup with the other Chicago Teams’ CBness. We got the Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls and now Bites

Also special bonus: 

THREE LOGOS! 
spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

When you think about it, the Bites are like the multifaceted creative unique  teenager amongst its family of classical traditionalist Chicago Sports Brand Identities

STADIUM: GOLDEN ARCHES PARK

spacer.png

Spoiler

AI Lore: Golden Arches Park has a long, rich history. It was originally known as Golden Park when it opened to midwestern baseball fans in 1969. It was a humble beginning for the ballpark, but over time, it has grown to a 34800 seat open stadium. As the home of the Chicago Bites Baseball Team, the park has played host to several iconic baseball moments, championships, and memorable games.

The ballpark underwent a significant renovation in 2014 after being purchased by McDonald’s. The new owner chose to rename it Golden Arches after their company logo. The Golden Arches exterior, made up of golden yellow arches, has become an iconic visual of Chicago’s South Side. The interior was changed as well, with modernized amenities, luxury seating, and a full-service restaurant.

Human Headcanon: there’s  a McDonald’s in there obviously and you know how there’s like a list of the weirdest McDonald’s locations in the world? This is one of them. The menu items are unmistakeably McDonald’s but BALLPARKIFIED! You ever had a hot dog made from Big Mac Meat with the special sauce where the Ketchup would be? YOU HAVE NOW! French Fry Flavored McFlurries? THEY HAVE THAT! Deep Dish Big Mac pizzas with French Fry stuffed crust! I know you’re hungry now!

Let me know in the C&C what other delectable ballpark  concoctions you would like to eat in this McDonald’s! Would you eat what I suggested?

The modern Golden Arches Park is known for its openness and spaciousness. It features several high-tech scoreboards and stands, as well as unique quirks like the wind-proofing technology that ensures the wind won’t blow balls the wrong way. The outfield also features a 50-foot tall sculpture of a baseball eating a burger, a tribute to the park’s original sponsors.

The unique features, cozy quirks, and long history of Golden Arches Park have transformed it into one of the most beloved ballparks in the country. Many fans have grown to love the park for its comforting aesthetics, comfortable seating, and competitive baseball. Whether you’re a fan of the hometown team or a visitor from out of town, Golden Arches is a great place to watch a game and make memories.

MASCOTS: CHOMPY THE TREX & RACING FOOD

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

AI Lore:  The Chicago Bites Baseball team is proud to introduce their beloved new mascot, Chompy! Chompy is a friendly Tyrannosaurus Rex who loves to root for the home team with all his heart. Despite his ferocious bite, Chompy is a gentle beast with a giant heart. He loves to give high-fives to kids, munch on peanuts, and celebrate victories with the crowd. While fans love Chompy's enthusiasm and giant smile, his most recognizable feature is his bright red jersey proudly displaying the number 14. His story goes that when the Bites were assembling their roster prior to their inaugural season, they discovered a small, brown glove in the dugout. As soon as Chompy completed his wardrobe with the glove, an amazing thing began to happen: the team started winning. No matter how difficult the game, the team had faith in the lizard of good luck and they emerged victorious! Now, Chompy is the big man on campus at the ballpark and his lively energy keeps the crowd pumped up. Go Bites!

Human Headcanon: I came up with the Racing Foods myself. Makes sense. It’s basically what the Nationals do with the Presidents , so Lore isn’t really required.

UNIFORMS:

HOME( DEEP DISH PIZZA)

spacer.png

AWAY(BURGER)

spacer.png

ALTERNATE(HOT DOG)

spacer.png

Any feedback is appreciated as always

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

• Blindsay changed the title to International Baseball League 8/40 Chicago Bites added

Uhh guys?

Am I doing something wrong?

Because for these past few concepts and updates. I’ve been experiencing… apathy.

No comments, no encouragement, no criticism.. no likes no dislikes..

Is it the AI that’s turning y’all away? Because y’all can still tell me what you want to see or how the logo is edited, I mean it’s happened before

But now doing these concepts seems like I’m just throwing ideas into the nether…

I mean these are my first sets of concepts here… Can y’all please help and let me know if I’m doing this all for nothing? Should I keep doing this? Should I change? Anything? Please?

spacer.pngspacer.png

Well, I'm going to step in and have a say in this post.

Because everything (sans the jerseys) you created is AI, technically you didn't create everything from scratch. The only thing you did is giving every team's home stadium and mascot a name and leave AI to fill in the lore . Apart from that, it's hard to comment about your concept series when the quality of the logos itself are depends on how good a machine can draw and create them. It is possible that AI might turn people off because in a sub forum about showing off your creativity and artistic skills, yours is "soulless", to put it bluntly.

On the other hand, I appreciate your honesty and make an attempt to get yourself involved in the creative process, even went as far as creating jerseys yourself. You didn't lie to everyone and say you made everything from scratch, and yet you made some modifications to those AI-created logos so it doesn't look weird and janky (especially when it comes to putting words in the picture). When AI can take you so far, you went to extend the distance and go ahead as usual.

Though, if there's one thing I can leave you here, would you be able to take a picture from the game itself rather than using your phone? It might help you if the quality of your jerseys.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

21 hours ago, Friedrich Stuart Macbeth said:

Well, I'm going to step in and have a say in this post.

Because everything (sans the jerseys) you created is AI, technically you didn't create everything from scratch. The only thing you did is giving every team's home stadium and mascot a name and leave AI to fill in the lore . Apart from that, it's hard to comment about your concept series when the quality of the logos itself are depends on how good a machine can draw and create them. It is possible that AI might turn people off because in a sub forum about showing off your creativity and artistic skills, yours is "soulless", to put it bluntly.

On the other hand, I appreciate your honesty and make an attempt to get yourself involved in the creative process, even went as far as creating jerseys yourself. You didn't lie to everyone and say you made everything from scratch, and yet you made some modifications to those AI-created logos so it doesn't look weird and janky (especially when it comes to putting words in the picture). When AI can take you so far, you went to extend the distance and go ahead as usual.

Though, if there's one thing I can leave you here, would you be able to take a picture from the game itself rather than using your phone? It might help you if the quality of your jerseys.

Thanks dude I really appreciate the feedback. With the old Ai, the ability for me to give it a general idea was a little thin. Just a general color.  Like you see how Janky the old ones were.  The New AI allows me to get more of a general idea of a team. Makes it more streamlined, professional. Because lemme tell you I am no artist. I’ve been wanting to share my creativity for a while now but just wasn’t sure how. Sometimes when I get a name I’m unsure on how I want it to go I.E, you’ll see that when I get to the Portland Rippers. I went in logo first and now I got a good idea of what I want the mascot to be, where I want to go. With Baltimore I decided on Claws because Crabs= Maryland but AI saw it and thought Cats at First. Which is where Balti and Mo Came from. 

But sometimes I have a good idea going in, like with the Dallas Machines, the next team on the list. I decided that the best thing for the logo and mascot would be a Mechanical Horse.  Another future team, the Vegas Sting was a Blindsay original actually. Harkens back to the days where I would draw on paper in elementary school thinking of NBA Expansion Team ideas ( for reference I’m 17). I remember the logo idea clearly. Scorpion Tail over a Basketball.

I am a kid with ideas firing off like a machine gun. Simple as that. Wish my hands coulda kept up but unfortunately they could not. My plan was to eventually team up with someone with better drawing skills than I do to do these kinds of projects, and now that AI is here, I can get that on demand with a little bit of patience.

It even feels like I’m communicating the way I would with a human artist  ( This may sound nuts) at times. Because it’s sort of a conversation like ‘ Alright let’s see if you can cook with what I’m giving you’ ‘mmmm so close but the text…’ ‘Hold on I  can just edit this one and that’s the look etc etc. ‘. I could honestly go into the process but I’d be partially repeating myself.

And finally I just want to be unique out there. These are just uniform concepts at the end of the Day, and the AI is there to supply sort of an identity to make it feel whole. Also (no offense to the incredibly creative souls working on baseball concepts) the general baseball concept slate around here has just been rethinking what’s already there or what could’ve been with existing identites (again nothing wrong with that, y’all are great, I might do something with the Inseason Tourney Courts one day {all mine, promise}) But I want to be the one to change the culture, the stigma about AI( even though tbf I’m mildly terrified that Deepfake AI thing taking over) Just because a robot is doing the work doesn’t mean that you can’t use it as a tool. I want Humans and AI to be that handshake meme with the muscles, not too reliant on one or the other. Balance

Sorry for the essay, once again thanks for replying, and about the image quality, yeah I’m probably gonna have to use computer Screenshots…

• Eyeroll 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

On 11/15/2023 at 12:57 AM, Friedrich Stuart Macbeth said:

Actually about that I think I may have a better idea; making A Dropbox in the future

spacer.pngspacer.png

ALRIGHT GO TIME!

DALLAS MACHINES

spacer.png

STADIUM: AMERICAN AIRLINES PARK:

spacer.png

Spoiler

American Airlines Park is a fictional 44,400 seat open ballpark that serves as the home of the Dallas Machines Baseball Team. Established in the early 2020’s, the ballpark has a rich history of hosting some of the most hotly contested clashes between top teams from the IBL. After several additions and renovations over the years, the park now features a number of unique design elements that give it a distinct edge.

The first noticeable feature of American Airlines Park is its massive, three-level concourse, where fans can roam and get a glimpse of all the action. At the center of the stadium is a two-level press box, with balcony seating elevated above the field of play. This gives members of the media an unparalleled view of the action. Above the outfield lies a white neon-lit sign, highlighting the branding of its corporate sponsor.

The second feature of the stadium that stands out is its unique seating, which is broken into two distinct levels. There is an upper level for general seating, and a lower level for the more expensive ticket holders. Additionally, the park features a premium seating area, with oversized chairs, that have an unobstructed view of the diamond.

In addition to its unique seating, American Airlines Park features several unique quirks and features. In the left center field, you can find the “Mac & Cheese” machine, a favorite of all the ballpark fanatics that line up at the entrance. There is also an old-fashioned scoreboard in the center of the field, and a water fountain feature in the main concourse. Finally, the park has a unique view of downtown Dallas, giving fans an amazing backdrop for watching the game.

MASCOT: CHILI THE MECHORSE:

spacer.png

Spoiler

Chili the Mechanical Horse is more than just the lovable mascot of the Dallas Machines Baseball team. Chili's story began not too long ago, when a team of brilliant inventors and engineers gathered to create a unique marvel of modern technology, a mechanical horse unlike anything ever seen before. As the project came to a close, Chili was unveiled to the team and instantly became an important part of the Dallas Machines Baseball team family.

When the team needed a new mascot, they unanimously voted for Chili to be their mechanical steed and outfitted him with a bright orange and blue jersey, complete with a shining number 47. His days consist of leading the team to victory on the field and cheering on fans throughout the stands. Aside from his mascot duties, Chili is also a valued member of the team, and helps to maintain order and organization in the locker room before and after games. His lively spirit brings a presence to the park that is both motivating and encouraging.

That being said, Chili can sometimes get a little too ambitious for his own good; he occasionally finds himself overstepping his boundaries while trying to help the team. Yet, despite his mischievous acts, the Dallas Machines are always grateful for their mechanical horse loyally cheering them on- win or lose. Chili's story will continue with the team each and every game day, as long as the Dallas Machines are playing baseball.

JERSEYS:

HOME:

spacer.png

AWAY: 

spacer.png
CITY CONNECT:

spacer.png

Ah the City Connect has a little bit of lore behind it; LEGIT LORE! Outside of it having colors of other Dallas Teams and a shoutout to the Airport, the Cap is a Homage to the Fort Worth Cats minor leaguesspacer.png

spacer.png

Alrighty that’s it for now. As for the feedback issue, Just give me feedback on the jerseys as that’s a human thing I can fix. Give feedback on the AI if you want, but you don’t have to. The jerseys are the main event. 

Also one last thing, did I get the colors right? Would I make more sense for the colors to be like a black and grey to represent the mechanical aspect of it or is the color scheme fine as-is?  I was struggling with the identity of this one

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Blindsay changed the title to International Baseball League 9/40 Dallas Machines added
4 hours ago, Blindsay said:

ALRIGHT GO TIME!

DALLAS MACHINES

spacer.png

STADIUM: AMERICAN AIRLINES PARK:

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

American Airlines Park is a fictional 44,400 seat open ballpark that serves as the home of the Dallas Machines Baseball Team. Established in the early 2020’s, the ballpark has a rich history of hosting some of the most hotly contested clashes between top teams from the IBL. After several additions and renovations over the years, the park now features a number of unique design elements that give it a distinct edge.

The first noticeable feature of American Airlines Park is its massive, three-level concourse, where fans can roam and get a glimpse of all the action. At the center of the stadium is a two-level press box, with balcony seating elevated above the field of play. This gives members of the media an unparalleled view of the action. Above the outfield lies a white neon-lit sign, highlighting the branding of its corporate sponsor.

The second feature of the stadium that stands out is its unique seating, which is broken into two distinct levels. There is an upper level for general seating, and a lower level for the more expensive ticket holders. Additionally, the park features a premium seating area, with oversized chairs, that have an unobstructed view of the diamond.

In addition to its unique seating, American Airlines Park features several unique quirks and features. In the left center field, you can find the “Mac & Cheese” machine, a favorite of all the ballpark fanatics that line up at the entrance. There is also an old-fashioned scoreboard in the center of the field, and a water fountain feature in the main concourse. Finally, the park has a unique view of downtown Dallas, giving fans an amazing backdrop for watching the game.

MASCOT: CHILI THE MECHORSE:

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

Chili the Mechanical Horse is more than just the lovable mascot of the Dallas Machines Baseball team. Chili's story began not too long ago, when a team of brilliant inventors and engineers gathered to create a unique marvel of modern technology, a mechanical horse unlike anything ever seen before. As the project came to a close, Chili was unveiled to the team and instantly became an important part of the Dallas Machines Baseball team family.

When the team needed a new mascot, they unanimously voted for Chili to be their mechanical steed and outfitted him with a bright orange and blue jersey, complete with a shining number 47. His days consist of leading the team to victory on the field and cheering on fans throughout the stands. Aside from his mascot duties, Chili is also a valued member of the team, and helps to maintain order and organization in the locker room before and after games. His lively spirit brings a presence to the park that is both motivating and encouraging.

That being said, Chili can sometimes get a little too ambitious for his own good; he occasionally finds himself overstepping his boundaries while trying to help the team. Yet, despite his mischievous acts, the Dallas Machines are always grateful for their mechanical horse loyally cheering them on- win or lose. Chili's story will continue with the team each and every game day, as long as the Dallas Machines are playing baseball.

JERSEYS:

HOME:

spacer.png

AWAY: 

spacer.png
CITY CONNECT:

spacer.png

Ah the City Connect has a little bit of lore behind it; LEGIT LORE! Outside of it having colors of other Dallas Teams and a shoutout to the Airport, the Cap is a Homage to the Fort Worth Cats minor leaguesspacer.png

spacer.png

Alrighty that’s it for now. As for the feedback issue, Just give me feedback on the jerseys as that’s a human thing I can fix. Give feedback on the AI if you want, but you don’t have to. The jerseys are the main event. 

Also one last thing, did I get the colors right? Would I make more sense for the colors to be like a black and grey to represent the mechanical aspect of it or is the color scheme fine as-is?  I was struggling with the identity of this one

This is just a far better version of the Mets minor league team Binghamton Rumble Ponies

• Like 1

New Team Almost Immediately! 
DENVER HIGHLANDERS

spacer.png

STADIUM: HIGHLANDERS BALLPARK

spacer.png

Spoiler

Human Note: Actually the Ball Corporation (the folks that sponsor the Avs and Nuggets’ Arena) sponsor this park too but they snuck in their sponsorship with the BallPark part

Highlanders BallPark has been home to the Denver Highlanders for the past 25 years. Located in the heart of Denver, it is a sprawling 39,300 seat open air ballpark, situated between tree-lined avenues and the nearby Rocky Mountains. The veteran Highlanders team has a reputation for having some of the most intense games and passionate fans in the game.

Constructed primarily with steel and concrete, the ballpark features a unique diamond shaped outfield, making it one of the few parks in the majors to have that unique design. In addition to the main seating area, the Duel Showing Seats offer direct line-of-sight to the pitching mound, perfect for avid baseball fanatics, as well as those that prefer to watch from the stands. And with its many private boxes, giant video screens, and sound system, the park ensures that every fan experiences the game as if they were on the field.

Upstairs, patrons can take in various art exhibits and displays and take a leisurely stroll along the concourse lined with hand-crafted concession stands that are sure to tantalize your taste buds. As a nod to the Highlanders team’s history, many of the concession stands sell classic ballpark fare, such as hotdogs, popcorn, and nachos.

As night falls, the 5,000 square foot Highlanders marquee, complete with colorful lights and a massive video board, casts a bright light on the field below. The field is illuminated by strategically placed spotlights, illuminating the diamond in a breathtaking prism of light.

Highlanders BallPark has become a hallmark of the Denver skyline, and of the Highlanders team. The unique design, passionate fans, and dazzling displays make it one of the most highly rated ballpark experiences in all of baseball.

MASCOT: BONNIE THE MOUNTAIN GOAT

spacer.png

Spoiler

The Denver Highlanders baseball team is proud to introduce their newest mascot - Bonnie the Mountain Goat! Sporting her trusty kilt and playing the bagpipes with a powerful mountain twang, Bonnie embodies the pride and spirit of the Denver Highlanders. Born the only female among seven goat brothers, Bonnie has always been a bit of a wild spirit. As a young goat, she wanted to explore the world and discover her own identity. For her twelfth birthday, Bonnie took off into the Rockies of Colorado, not to return for years. During her journey, she encountered the strong spirit of the Denver Highlanders and immediately knew she wanted to be part of the team! She insisted on being painted in the team's colors and earning a jersey number, so she proudly wears number 23 today. Bonnie's musical talents fit in perfectly with the festive atmosphere of games, and she loves to get the crowd cheering - just like all the Highlanders!

UNIFORMS:

HOME:

spacer.png

AWAY:

spacer.png
CITY CONNECT:

spacer.png

On 11/18/2023 at 10:14 PM, Bomba Tomba said:

I see nothing wrong with your Dallas concept, only the fact that the Machines name would fit Detroit better

I picked Machines for Dallas for their footprint in Technology. I mean Texas Instruments, Toyota, American Airlines, AT&T are all there

On 11/18/2023 at 11:15 PM, zekepalermo said:

This is just a far better version of the Mets minor league team Binghamton Rumble Ponies

I’m taking that As a compliment thank you

And thanks for the comments everyone!

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Blindsay changed the title to International Baseball League 10/40 Dallas Machines and Denver Highlanders added

And speaking of Detroit…

DETROIT MOTORS:

spacer.png

STADIUM: GM PARK

spacer.png

Spoiler

GM Park is a 48,600 seat open ballpark located in the heart of Detroit. It has been the home to the Detroit Motors baseball team since it was built in 1998. The ballpark was built on the site of a once-dilapidated factory that was demolished to make way for its construction. Situated between bustling downtown streets and the historic Detroit River, the ballpark is a symbol of Detroit’s rejuvenation. From the outside, the park is grand and inviting, with its white limestone façade and classic marquee sign. 

Inside, GM Park features top-notch amenities, such as outfield seating with views of nearby skyscrapers, a variety of food stands and retail stores, and corporate suites. One of the ballpark’s most iconic quirks is its oversized scoreboard and video screen. Dubbed “The Big Screen,” it’s one of the largest outdoor video screens in the nation, measuring forty-four feet high and ninety-nine feet wide. 

Another unique feature of GM Park is its open seating policy, which allows fans to move throughout the stadium to find their perfect seat. Whether they take in the action from the outfield or the dugout level, fans are always guaranteed a great view. And, with the help of the modern sound system and immersive LED lighting, every game at GM Park is a memorable experience.

UNIFORMS:

HOME:

spacer.png
AWAY:

spacer.png
CITY CONNECT: 

spacer.png

Ah nothing like a tribute to good Ol Motown

spacer.png
MASCOT: MOTOR MAN

spacer.png

Spoiler

Added a bit of lore to him; Since GM sponsors the park, they give Motor Man a new stunt vehicle to work with every few years. Currently it’s this C8 Corvette

spacer.png

Spoiler

The Detroit Motors baseball team is proud to introduce their newest addition to the team, an enthusiastic, athletic mascot! He goes by the name 'Motor Man', a bold and dashing figure with the spirit to match. While Motor Man hasn't been around for long, the team has already become quite fond of him. Motor Man is a human-like figure, about 5'2' tall and dressed in the Detroit Motors baseball team's official colors, green and white. He boasts a striking green jersey with his chosen number: 6. Motor Man has quite an original backstory; he was built by a visionary engineer and inventor who wanted to create the perfect mascot. After months of tinkering and adjusting, Motor Man emerged as the ideal spirit of the team. His robotic machinery requires regular maintenance and upgrades to ensure that he remains a top-notch companion in cheering the Motors on to victory!

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Blindsay changed the title to International Baseball League 11/40 Detroit Motors Added

ALOHA! Which version ? You’ll never know

HONOLULU HONU

spacer.png

STADIUM: HAWAIIAN AIRLINES PARK

spacer.png

Spoiler

Hawaiian Airlines Park is a state-of-the-art 44,400 seat retractable roof ballpark, located in the Waikiki area of Honolulu, and home to the Honolulu Honu baseball team. Built in 2020, and designed by renowned architect John Smith, the stadium features breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and Diamond Head, as well as stunning natural vistas of the lush Hawaiian landscape. The ballpark also features a retractable roof, which opens to the sea for baseball games when the weather is suitable. Additionally, the stadium was purposely designed to be energy-efficient, with high-efficiency refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, and LED lighting, reducing the carbon footprint of the ballpark. Hawaiian Airlines Park has also become a popular destination for visitors and locals alike. With its vast expanse of seating, and its picturesque views, the ballpark is often full of cheering fans for seasonal games and special events. With its cutting-edge concessions, the park has become a popular destination for post-game parties and private events. But what some may not be aware of is the backstory of the ballpark, and the people and events that have allowed it to become a reality in the beloved city of Honolulu. Hawaiian Airlines Park was funded in part by Hawaiian Airlines, which had the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help fund the construction and development of the sports facility. It is believed they felt a great sense of pride and satisfaction for being able to make this dream become a reality. Moreover, the park was also the result of many donations from the local community, who saw the potential of the ballpark to bring economic growth and development to the city. As for its unique stadiums features and quirks, Hawaiian Airlines Park stands out from the pack with its distinctive atmosphere and game-day setup. For starters, the park boasts an enclosed open-air restaurant that overlooks the playing field, providing visitors with exceptional views from their seats. Furthermore, the lower levels of the seating area feature comfortable beach-style seating, as well as a large jumbotron. Finally, the park features luxurious VIP boxes and suites, offering visitors an even more up-close-and-personal view of the game. Hawaiian Airlines Park is a beautiful testament to the hard work and dedication of the Hawaiian people. It is a architectural marvel, with its retractable roof, eco-friendly design, and scenic views. It is a place where baseball enthusiasts can come together to enjoy a game of America’s pastime, and a place where visitors can come together to experience the beauty of Hawaiian culture.

MASCOT: SHELLEY THE SEA TURTLE

spacer.png

Spoiler

The Honolulu Honu Baseball team is proud to announce its newest mascot, Shelly the Sea Turtle! With her spiky purple hair, she is sure to be a hit with kids! Shelly's backstory is just as unique as her look. She's the daughter of two nomadic sea turtles who traveled the world before settling in the Hawaiian Islands. Although she loves the world above the ocean, she loves the ocean even more. In her travels, she’s seen first-hand the negative effects of over-fishing and climate change and has made it her mission to raise awareness about protecting our oceans. As mascot for the Honolulu Honu Baseball team, Shelly is determined to spread her message of ocean conservation. Her jersey number is 12 and she's always ready to go out and cheer on the team!

UNIFORMS:

HOME(Sunrise):

spacer.png

AWAY(Sea):

spacer.png

CITY CONNECT(Rainbow):

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Blindsay changed the title to International Baseball League 12/40 Detroit Motors and Honolulu Honu Added

HOUSTON WE - Y’know that joke is overused..

HOUSTON EXPLORERS

spacer.png

STADIUM: PHILLIPS 66 PARK

spacer.png

Spoiler

Phillips 66 Park is a 48,900 seat retractable roof ballpark located in Houston, Texas, home to the Houston Explorers Baseball Team. The park has a long and vivid history spanning generations of sports fans from all over Houston and beyond.

The park was initially constructed in 1972, and underwent significant improvements before becoming known as Phillips 66 Park in 1985. Since then, the park has been consistently upgraded and maintained to meet the highest standards and keep up with the rapidly changing times and technologies. The park offers fans a state-of-the-art viewing experience and plenty of amenities, including an HD scoreboard, video displays, and a variety of concession stands.

Phillips 66 Park also features quirky touches that make it unique, including a “Magic 8 Ball” that randomly selects a player to be featured on the big screen during every game. Another unique feature is the “Kooky Kastle,' a tower interactive play area for children complete with slides and brightly colored foam blocks.

Phillips 66 Park has become an icon of Houston sports culture, boasting a strong history and a bright future. It has served as a record-breaking venue for the Houston Explorers since its opening, with multiple recurrences of sold-out crowds and multiple postseason runs. Season tickets have also had exceptional attendance in recent years, as the park’s 132 suites have become some of the most sought-after corporate honors in Houston. Fans from all over the country have gathered to watch their team and experience the electrifying atmosphere provided by Phillips 66 Park.

MASCOT: STICKS THE KOALA

spacer.png

Spoiler

The mascot of the Houston Explorers baseball team is an adventurous koala called Sticks. Sticks is a modern, girly-girl type koala with a flair for fashion. She loves exploring the world, playing dress up, and having fun. Her outfit consists of a baseball cap featuring the team logo, a jersey with team colours and the number '99' on the back, a red tank top and shorts, and a yellow belt with a golden buckle - a reminder about the love of adventure. Sticks wears a grin that never fades, and her excitement for the game is contagious.

Sticks’ backstory comes from the same adventurous spirit of the Houston Explorers. Before becoming the mascot, Sticks had travelled around the world, meeting and greeting everyone she encountered. One day, Sticks stumbled across the Houston Explorers playing a game and was mesmerized by the skills and dynamic of the team. After every pitch and fly, Sticks hopped and shouted in support of the team and she was immediately accepted as a well-loved fan. Sticks’ love for the Houston Explorers was so strong that she decided to make the Explorers her team, and the team welcomed her as the official mascot. With her endless energy and enthusiasm, Sticks brings excitement to the ballpark and she’s willing to show fans how to have a good time!

UNIFORMS:

HOME:

spacer.png

AWAY:

spacer.png

ALT:

spacer.png

CITY CONNECT:

spacer.png

So as you see the caps were another thing I rigged up out of my keyboard, similar to the Claws Cap Logo. The Home Away and Alternate was supposed to be a little ship out of the H

and the City Connect was a tribute to Houston, with Rockets, Texans and Most importantly Oilers colors (don’t sue me NFL) , and the cap logo was changed a bit to make it an oil derrick

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Blindsay changed the title to International Baseball League 13/40 Houston Explorers added
  • 4 weeks later...

ELLO ELLO ELLO, I’VE MADE MY RETURN WITH

LONDON GLADIATORS

Funnily enough, I just came back from a London Trip

spacer.png

MASCOT: MAXIMUS

spacer.png

Spoiler

The London Gladiators baseball team is known for their fierce competitiveness and unwavering determination on the field. And with such a strong team, it only makes sense that their mascot matches their bold personality. Meet Maximus, the proud and powerful lion who represents the spirit of the Gladiators. Maximus is a majestic creature with a golden mane and piercing amber eyes that seem to sparkle with intensity. His strong and muscular build exudes confidence and strength, as he stands tall on the sidelines, cheering on his team with passionate roars. Maximus was once a feared leader of a pride, but he was tragically separated from his family during a vicious storm. Lost and alone, he wandered through the streets of London until he stumbled upon the Gladiators' stadium. Impressed by his regal appearance and fierce demeanor, the team quickly adopted him as their beloved mascot. Maximus is now a loyal supporter and protector of the team, always ready to roar and pump up the crowd in the most crucial moments of the game. He wears the number 9 on his jersey, representing the nine teammates that make up the Gladiators' starting lineup. With his strong presence and unwavering loyalty, Maximus has become an important symbol of the team and a fan-favorite among spectators. Whether the Gladiators win or lose, Maximus remains a fearless and beloved member of the team, inspiring both players and fans alike with his unbreakable spirit and determination.

STADIUM: BARCLAYS FIELD

spacer.png

Spoiler

Barclays Field is a 39,300 seat open ballpark located in the heart of London and serves as the home of the London Gladiators Baseball Team. Its history goes back to the early 1980's when it was first constructed by a local businessman who wanted to create a sports venue for Londoners that was both affordable and accessible. Over the years, Barclays Field has been a major part of the London baseball scene, hosting not only regular season games but also international tournaments. The stadium itself has gone through many changes over the years, all of which have helped maintain its character and appeal. 

On the field, the atmosphere in Barclays Field is electric and upbeat. The bleachers are always packed with devoted Gladiators fans cheering for their team. Blue and gold are the official colors of the Gladiators and are predominant throughout the stadium including in the walls, seats and even the ceiling! In comparison to other baseball fields in the area, Barclays Field has one of the largest outfields and the most advanced lighting systems in the area.

On the off the field, the stadium has a host of quirky features that make it unique. A notable feature is its statues, which depict important figures from London's past, such as King Henry VIII and Admiral Nelson. Additionally, the stadium has an abundance of food stalls and vendors located around the field, making it easy to grab a snack or a meal during a game. 

Overall, Barclays Field is a great venue that has been providing Londoners with fun and interesting baseball experiences since its inception. With its interesting backstory, quirky features and advanced facilities, it is the perfect venue for a home run experience.

UNIFORMS:

HOME:

spacer.png

AWAY: 

spacer.png

CITY CONNECT:

spacer.png

This jersey was a tribute to the Transport Systems of London, which my family and I had to use often during our trip. The black is the Taxis, the Red Stripes are the Buses.

C&C always welcomed and appreciated 

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Blindsay changed the title to International Baseball League 14/40 London Gladiators added

Time for the LOS ANGELES DOUBLE HEADER

Also note: I finally figured out the fonts thing… I’m gonna try to fix all of the jerseys up again, but we now have custom fonts starting here

LOS ANGELES STARS:

spacer.png

MASCOT: STARRY

spacer.png

Spoiler

Note: I cut Purple out of the Stars color scheme last minute 

The Los Angeles Stars Baseball Team's mascot, known as 'Starry,' is a beloved figure that never fails to energize and excite fans at every game. Standing tall at 6 feet and adorned in the team's signature red and gold colors, Starry's appearance is meant to represent the team's spirit and determination. His large, fluffy head is crowned with a star-shaped hat, and his bright, playful eyes are always filled with enthusiasm. Wearing a jersey with the number 5, Starry's round belly proudly displays the team's logo while his star-spangled cape flutters behind him as he runs and dances around the stadium.

Starry's species is a rare, one-of-a-kind creature, a mix of a lion and a starfish. Legend has it that he was born from a falling star and was discovered by the team's founder, who immediately saw the potential in this unique creature to be the perfect mascot for his team. Starry's extraordinary hybrid of a fierce lion and a gentle starfish embodies the team's balanced approach to the game: strength and power, mixed with finesse and precision.

Behind the fun and lively exterior, Starry has a deep backstory that resonates with the city of Los Angeles. He hails from a faraway galaxy and has been an avid fan of baseball since he was a young star. As he followed the sport from afar, he dreamt of playing for a team and being a part of the excitement that he witnessed on television. Finally, he got his wish when he was invited to be the mascot for the Los Angeles Stars Baseball Team.

Starry's story is also one of determination and perseverance. Being a mix of two distinct creatures, he often faced challenges and discrimination from those who didn't understand him. However, he never let that stop him from pursuing his dreams. He worked hard to hone his skills and became an integral part of the team, using his unique abilities to pump up the players and rally the crowd.

Starry's infectious spirit and his heartwarming story have made him a fan favorite, not just among baseball enthusiasts but also among the community. He regularly makes appearances at local children's hospitals and schools, spreading joy and inspiring others to never give up on their dreams. As the mascot of the Los Angeles Stars Baseball Team, Starry embodies the team's values of unity, resilience, and determination, making him not just a lovable character, but also a symbol of hope and inspiration for all.

STADIUM: PARAMOUNT PARK

spacer.png

Spoiler

Personal Headcanon: Paramount Pictures holds movie premieres here. 

Paramount Park is a 53100 seat retractable roof ballpark, and the proud home of the Los Angeles Stars baseball team. With a long, colorful history, Paramount Park has been a beloved staple in the city for over 20 years. The park was first imagined by the Stars’ owner, Mr. Richard Anderson, who envisioned a place where his favorite team could compete and call home.

He contracted with the renowned architectural company, Crane & Bray, to bring his vision to life. Over the course of two years, the construction of Paramount Park was complete, and the venue opened to the public in 1999.

The modern ballpark features many amenities, such as a range of concession stands, spacious box seating, a restaurant with full-service bar, permanent event tents for special occasions, and an impressive electronic scoreboard. There is also a well-lit playing field for night games, and a network of high-definition video boards for easy onsite viewing. Off the field, there are plenty of other features that make Paramount Park a favorite for locals and tourists alike.

Paramount Park also has more quirky attributes that set it apart from other ballparks. Its retractable roof encourages the nearby ocean breeze to waft through, and its curved architecture makes it appear to resemble an oval—a quirky quirk that is unique to the venue. There is also an array of unique gimmicks and features such as its weekly color changing lights and its seasonal 'Stadium Shopping Spree' where shoppers can win up to $500 just by selecting the correct product from a variety of stores.

For a park that has seen so much success throughout its storied history, Paramount Park still continues to bring a fun and unique atmosphere for every game. With its stunning architecture, family-oriented features, and tons of personality, Paramount Park is one of the most widely beloved venues in the major leagues.

UNIFORMS:

HOME:

spacer.png

AWAY:

spacer.png

CITY CONNECT:

spacer.png

The reason why I Made this an LA Doubleheader was because their city connects are connected. They both take elements of their fellow LA Teams. 
This jersey has elements of the Clippers, Chargers, USC, Sparks, and LAFC
LOS ANGELES DRAGONS:

spacer.png

MASCOT: BLAZE

spacer.png

Spoiler

The mascot of the Los Angeles Dragons baseball team is known as 'Blaze,' and he is a fierce and fiery dragon that embodies the spirit and energy of the team. Standing tall at an impressive 7 feet, Blaze is covered in shimmering scales of deep red and gold, with a powerful wingspan and sharp, pointed horns on his head. His piercing green eyes seem to glow with intensity and determination, reflecting the determination of the team to win every game.

Blaze's backstory is one of legend and mythology. He is said to be the offspring of a powerful dragon king and a fiery phoenix, making him a rare and powerful hybrid creature. Raised in the harsh and treacherous mountains of the East, Blaze was trained from a young age to be a skilled and fearless warrior. He quickly rose through the ranks, becoming known as one of the most formidable dragons in all the land.

However, Blaze longed for more than just battle and conquest. He dreamed of joining forces with a group of noble and courageous beings who fought for a common goal. And that is how he found himself drawn to the world of baseball. The sport's combination of strength, strategy, and teamwork appealed to Blaze, and he knew he had found his true calling.

When the Los Angeles Dragons baseball team heard of Blaze's legend and prowess, they knew they had to have him as their mascot. And so, Blaze became a member of the team, donning a custom jersey with the number 7 emblazoned on the back, symbolizing his lucky number and his position as the seventh member of the team.

During games, Blaze roars and flaps his wings, pumping up the crowd and inspiring the players to victory. He is also known for his impressive fire-breathing skills, which he uses to celebrate home runs and strikeouts. And when the team is in a tight pinch, Blaze is always there to bring some extra motivation and support, reminding them of the fierce determination and strength within each and every one of them.

With his unique appearance, legendary backstory, species, and lucky jersey number, Blaze has become a beloved and iconic figure among both players and fans of the Los Angeles Dragons baseball team. He is not just a mascot, but a symbol of passion, determination, and the unbreakable bond between fierce companions.

STADIUM: TRADER JOE’S FIELD

spacer.png

Spoiler

Personal Headcanon: There is a TJ’s in the park

Trader Joe's Field is a 43800 seat open ballpark located in Los Angeles, California, home of the Los Angeles Dragons baseball team. The field was built in 1981 and has since seen numerous renovations. It has its own unmistakable personality and is home to some of the most passionate fanbases in all of baseball. It's quirky features such as the giant billboard in left center field, and the unique curved stadium walls, give the stadium it's one of a kind identity. 

Backstory: The ground broke on Trader Joe's Field on August 23, 1981. The Los Angeles Dragons had recently relocated to the California city, and the stadium was designed to provide their loyal fan base with a state of the art home field. The construction process was lengthy, as the stadium's curved walls added to its complexity. After its completion in 1982, the stadium was instantly popular among baseball fans. 

Quirks: The stadium is known among players and fans alike for its quirky features. Perhaps the most remembered of these is the giant billboard in left center field. This 150 foot long billboard has triple the resolution of any other billboard in the league, giving it an incredible clarity and beauty. Additionally, the fans in the outfield seats have to be aware of flying baseballs as a lower “Home Run” fence was erected to draw more home runs into the stands. 

Features: Unique from other fields, Trader Joe's Field also offers some great features. There are four walkways up to the top of the stadium that give fans an up close view of the field, as well as breathtaking views of Los Angeles. There are also numerous luxury suites located in the stadium for VIPs and important players. The exterior of the stadium is lined with palm trees, adding to its tropical, beach like ambience. The stadium is also surrounded with many restaurants and shops which offer exciting experiences pre-game or post-game.

UNIFORMS:

HOME:

spacer.png

AWAY:

spacer.png

CITY CONNECT:

spacer.png

This Jersey has elements of the Lakers, Rams, Sparks, UCLA, and LA Galaxy

C&C always appreciated, Special Thanks to @Saturn for his encouragement 

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Blindsay changed the title to International Baseball League 16/40 LA Dragons & LA Stars added
  • 2 weeks later...

Keeping the thread alive by saying that I updated Honolulu’s logo

spacer.pngspacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

You Poor Unfortunate 

MEMPHIS SOUL

spacer.png

MASCOT: BEALE THE RACCOON 

spacer.png

Spoiler

The mascot of the Memphis Soul, known as 'Beale the Raccoon,' is a beloved and iconic figure in the city of Memphis. Standing at five feet tall, Beale is a fluffy and energetic raccoon with a mischievous glint in his eye. He wears a baseball jersey in the team's signature blue and black colors, with his name and number, 'Beale 10,' emblazoned on the back. The fans of the Memphis Soul baseball team have come to associate Beale with their team's successes over the years, and his presence at every game is a source of morale and excitement.

But Beale’s journey to becoming the official mascot of the Memphis Soul was not an easy one. He was born in the woods surrounding the city, living a carefree life with his family until one day, a wildfire swept through the area, destroying their home. In the midst of the chaos, Beale's parents sadly did not survive, and he was left alone and orphaned. With no one to take care of him, Beale was forced to fend for himself in the wild, using his quick wits and agile movements to survive.

However, fate had other plans for Beale. On a hot summer day, as he searched for food in a dumpster behind the stadium, he stumbled upon a practice game for the Memphis Soul baseball team. Immediately drawn to the loud cheers and the energy of the players, Beale decided to take a closer look and snuck his way into the stadium. As luck would have it, he ended up on the field, right in the middle of the game, and the crowd went wild when they spotted him.

Amused by the fearless raccoon, the team's coach decided to keep Beale as their unofficial mascot, and he quickly became a fan favorite. His quick reflexes and playful antics entertained the crowds, and his presence brought a unique energy to the team. Eventually, the team made Beale their official mascot, and he has been a part of the Memphis Soul ever since.

Beale’s species, the raccoon, also holds a special significance in the city of Memphis. Raccoons are known for their resourcefulness and adaptability, traits that are highly valued by the people of the city. As an orphan himself, Beale embodies the resilience and determination that are characteristic of the city's inhabitants.

In addition to his skills on the baseball field, Beale also plays a vital role in the community. He often visits children's hospitals and schools, bringing joy and laughter to those who need it the most. With his lovable nature and playful spirit, Beale has become a symbol of hope and perseverance in the city of Memphis. As the Memphis Soul continues to win games and bring glory to the city, Beale stands proudly by their side, reminding everyone that even the most unexpected heroes can be the ones to lead a team to victory.

STADIUM: AUTOZONE STADIUM

spacer.png

Spoiler

Autozone Stadium is the home of the Memphis Soul baseball team. It has a capacity for 39,300 fans, making it one of the largest baseball parks in the state of Tennessee. Although it has only been in operation for a short period of time, it has quickly become an iconic part of the city and a beloved attraction for baseball fans everywhere.

The backstory of Autozone Stadium is rooted in the Memphis Soul’s refusal to move out of their beloved city, despite heavy speculation that they would be forced to relocate due to an impending stadium renovation. After much hard-fought negotiation and advocacy, the Soul’s were able to gain funding and backing to construct a brand-new stadium in the heart of downtown Memphis. This project was made possible due to the generous support of Autozone, a key corporate partner of the team.

The original design of Autozone Stadium features an aesthetically pleasing, open-air marble facade, with brick accents scattered across the walls. Illuminated by natural sunlight, the exterior gives off an air of playful energy, while also providing solid protection from the often unpredictable weather conditions in the region. 

Inside the stadium, Autozone Stadium pays homage to the unique quirkiness of the city with a variety of decorative elements. Tiered seating throughout the stadium helps give it a culture-filled, old-fashioned feel, while a central green space provides an amphitheater-like atmosphere for performances pre and post-game. Of course, the stadium is wired with a state-of-the-art lighting and sound system, and even contains a restaurant and bar for players and spectators to grab a bite or a drink. 

Throughout the year, Autozone Stadium is the site of many great sporting events and community-wide festivities. From the soul-stirring energy of the Memphis Soul’s regular season home games to the beating drums and cheers of the annual citywide festival, Autozone Stadium is buzzing with the excitement of thousands of fans.

UNIFORMS:

HOME:

spacer.png

AWAY:

spacer.png

ALT:

spacer.png

AWAY ALT:

spacer.png

CITY CONNECT:

spacer.png

This City Connect was inspired by a few things: the Grizzles, the main arching Beale Street Sign and the glow of one of the other iconic Beale Street Signs

And now for a little bonus:

Every League has a piece of Hardware that every player wants in their hands, every coach wants in their resume,  every owner wants in their trophy case,  and every fan wants in their stadium’s rafters. The IBL is no different.  I present to you the OFFICIAL CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY OF THE IBL:

THE CROSS-CONTINENTAL CROWN

spacer.png

Spoiler

Introducing the stunning Championship Cup of the International Baseball League: The Cross-Continental Crown. This magnificent trophy takes inspiration from the five countries that make up the league, combining iconic elements from each nation to create a truly one-of-a-kind piece. The base of the cup is made from a rich, dark wood, representing the lush forests and natural beauty of Canada. On top of the base sits an intricately crafted silver band, adorned with symbols of the United States and Mexico, representing the strong bond between these neighboring countries in the league. The main body of the cup is made of crystal, representing the purity and transparency that Japan is known for. Etched into the crystal are images of the iconic landmarks of each country, such as the Statue of Liberty, the Angel of Independence, the CN Tower, Big Ben, and Mount Fuji. The handles of the cup are shaped like baseball bats, paying tribute to the sport that unites these nations. The top of the trophy is crowned with a glowing orb, symbolizing the unifying spirit of the International Baseball League. This trophy represents not just the skill and talent of the winning team, but also the strength and unity of the five nations that make up the league. The Cross-Continental Crown is more than just a trophy; it is a symbol of the powerful bond and friendship between the US, Mexico, Canada, UK, and Japan, and a testament to the international nature of the beloved sport of baseball.

C&C always appreciated 

We once again head South of the Border Next!

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Blindsay changed the title to International Baseball League 17/40 Memphis Soul added, Cross Continental Crown Revealed
  • 4 weeks later...

Since I’m Already Heading South of the Border for this next team, I decided to give the  Cerveza Crew an Alt in the Mother Tongue , as well as their own number font that I didn’t take from the Padres

spacer.png
I also fixed their logo and added a Spanish Version

spacer.png

Now onto our programa normal
VIVA LA 

MEXICO CITY AZTECS/AZTECAS DE LA CIUDAD DE MEXICO

spacer.png

ESTADIO: ESTADIO AEROMEXICO

spacer.png

Spoiler

Estadio Aeromexico is the home ballpark of the Mexico City Aztecs Baseball Team. It was opened in the summer of 2007, much to the delight of baseball fans everywhere, and is a 44,400-seat open-air ballpark that is located in the middle of the bustling city of Mexico City. Before this stadium was built, the Mexico City Aztecs played their home games at a small municipal stadium, but this was a far cry from the amenities and new features that Estadio Aeromexico has to offer.

The stadium has a rich backstory, as it was built on the sights of a former carnival and amusement park that had been around for several decades but had become dilapidated and forlorn. The site was chosen for its sheer size and height, which gave it the perfect vantage point to look out over the surrounding areas. The stadium was built with the environment in mind, as it has a modern eco-friendly design. This means that the stadium uses up to 25% less energy than a traditional stadium of the same size, plus has a range of water and energy-saving features to reduce its environmental impact.

Despite its size, the stadium is full of quirk and character. From the murals that depict the history of the city to the canopies of string lights that hang from the rafters, the stadium really does capture the vibrancy and culture of the city. As well as this, the stadium is incredibly well thought out when it comes to amenities and features. In the gallery, you will find concession stands, food courts, VIP lounges, souvenir shops, and a terrace that overlooks the field.

Overall, Estadio Aeromexico is a testament to the passion and grandeur of baseball. Not only is it a testament to the past, but it also looks to the future with its design and eco-friendly characteristics. It is a place that is sure to be the home of good memories both on and off the field.

MASCOTA:  CALAVERA

spacer.png

Spoiler

The mascot of the Mexico City Aztecs Baseball Team is a vibrant and energetic character that always manages to capture the attention of the crowd. His name is 'Calavera', meaning skull in Spanish, and he is a representation of the iconic Aztec warriors who once lived in the city. Calavera stands tall and strong at 6 feet tall, with a well-built body covered in bright green feathers. His face is painted with intricate designs in red, blue, and gold, representing the colors of the Aztec empire. His eyes are piercing and seem to be looking directly at you, making you feel like you are being watched by the ancient civilization itself. Calavera wears a traditional Aztec headdress adorned with feathers and a jaguar skin collar around his neck, symbolizing bravery and strength. 

Calavera's backstory is one of a courageous warrior who fought for his people and was known for his remarkable speed and agility on the battlefield. Unfortunately, during one of his battles, he suffered a serious leg injury that ended his fighting career. However, being a resilient and determined warrior, he found a new purpose as the mascot of the Mexico City Aztecs Baseball Team. He uses his skills and quick movements to entertain and motivate the team and the fans.

As a mascot, Calavera is not just a representation of the Aztec culture, but also a symbol of the team's spirit and determination. He is a mix between a human and a jaguar, a powerful combination that reflects the team's agility and fierceness on the baseball field. Calavera's constant energy and vibrant personality radiate throughout the stadium, making him a beloved figure among the team's fans.

Calavera's jersey number is 12, as he represents the 12th player, the fans who support and cheer for the team. He always wears a customized Aztec-themed baseball uniform, complete with his number and the Mexico City Aztecs logo. He is also often seen carrying a baseball bat adorned with traditional Aztec engravings, adding to his fierce and warrior-like appearance.

Overall, Calavera is much more than just a mascot, he is a representation of the rich history and fierce spirit of the Mexico City Aztecs Baseball Team. He brings joy, excitement, and a touch of the ancient Aztec culture to every game, making him an integral part of the team's success both on and off the field. Fans of the Mexico City Aztecs can always count on Calavera to lift their spirits and rally them behind their beloved team.

UNIFORMES: 

HOME:

spacer.png

HOME ALT:

spacer.png

AWAY:

spacer.png

CITY CONNECT:

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Blindsay changed the title to International Baseball League 18/40 Viva La Mexico Edition: Baja Brewers Update/ Mexico City Aztecs added
  • 2 weeks later...

Before I get to the next team (and a previous team that I decided to move a little south)

I have already went ahead and planned for the rest of the league, with pretty much all of them just need uniforms.  All except one team.

I’m still on the fence with Seattle’s Identity and Logo , and I hope y’all could help 

Our options are as follows:

THE SEATTLE SURGE

spacer.png

spacer.png

I was all set to go ahead and have this be the identity, but after learning that there is a Call of Duty Esports League Team of the Same Name, I’m now unsure.

So here are the other options

SEATTLE EMERALDS 

Because Emerald City, but I have seen this identity used in several concepts before when it comes to Seattle

spacer.png

SEATTLE GEMS (Basically the Emeralds Identity minus the gold. But the Emeralds logo above could suffice for the Gems. The second logo below could also suffice for the Emeralds identity)

spacer.png

spacer.png

SEATTLE JOES

This team was named after the coffee culture of Seattle. Would also work well as the Stadium no matter the team is Starbucks Stadium

spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

SEATTLE JAVA 

Another Identity on the coffee side of things. These could also be a secondary logo for the Joes Identity.

spacer.png

spacer.png

So what do you guys think, keep the Surge? Go for the coffee identity? Or the jewelry identity?

spacer.pngspacer.png