International Baseball League 36/40 : Seattle , Tampa and Tokyo added

Blindsay

13 hours ago, Bomba Tomba said:

I'm sorry, but I feel like you have "jumped the shark" by putting Tokyo

That's gonna be hell schedule wise, and not to mention that Japan has its own wildly popular baseball league

I assure you the schedule’s already messy as hell with Honolulu and London. At least the Tokyo v Honolulu games are gonna come at a reasonable hour for both fanbases… and doing the math, if there was a prime time game in Honolulu, LA is finally gonna feel what east coast fans feel when they want to watch LeBron, The East Coast is gonna be slept, Gladiators fans will be able to watch with the morning tea, Neon fans will be able to watch at 3pm.

If it’s Tokyo with the Primetime, Honolulu and Cali will be slept, East Coast will be able to watch with the morning coffee and bagels, and It’ll be Lunch in London. 

So… maybe  fans could watch in the morning on the IBL App?  Neutral site if Tokyo makes it to the International Cup to maximize the dollars?

Also consider the other teams in the division( at the moment). Portland OKC Vancouver and LA. If it’s them at home and it’s like 8 pm, Neon fans will watch it in the morning. If we keep the Tokyo games at a 2 o clock time slot, the fans of their division would again get that East Coast watching LeBron feeling.

As for the players, the long flights in First Class (supplied by the IBL’s many many airline sponsors)  should be adequate enough to give em a little rest. And they’re gonna be  spending  three days there for a series… so hopefully the jet lag wears off?

Think of it as another quirk that Tokyo has, like Denver being a mile high, or the London fans chanting the day away, Miami and Tampa being hot as balls ( though they have roofed stadiums).

Damn am I an evil commissioner? 

So as for my final answer to your conundrum… It is what it is, we ball regardless. 

But thanks for asking regardless! It’s a nice scenario to think about! Gave me time to think!

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?