DCarp1231’s Best & Worst Matchups of NFL Week 3

Okay, this week was a pretty lame duck in terms of matchups so it’s gonna be a little out of wack. Too many teams in solid white socks, too many teams in white pants and too many teams wearing both. Not enough color. Without further needed introduction…

Best

Bears @ Chiefs

Classic Matchup. Zero Complaints.

spacer.png

Steelers @ Raiders

All-Timer Matchup. Second time I’ve said such a thing involving Las Vegas

spacer.png

Cowboys @ Cardinals

This is where the lame duck-ness sorta kicks in. I’m willing to overlook Arizona persistent of all red as it works really well against Dallas here.

spacer.png

Honorable Mention

Panthers @ Seahawks

It’s a decent matchup. A bit dull for my liking, but Carolina did a fantastic job in dress up. Seattle doing Seattle things with their all navy below the waste invokes a hearty shrug.

spacer.png

Worst

Rams @ Bengals

What the :censored: do I even say to this? Cincy’s ugly ass unnecessary white bengal helmets vs LA’s less than satisfactory all blues. They had every chance to break out a SB 56 matchup and blew it.

spacer.png

Texans @ Jaguars

Too much white, not enough teal and red.

spacer.png

Colts @ Ravens

Indy desperately needs blue socks and Baltimore needs to burn the black pants, throw them in a dumpster, and push it into the harbor.

spacer.png

Wild Card

Giants @ 49ers

Too much white and red, not enough blue, grey, and gold. It’s not bad, but certainly could’ve looked better.

spacer.png

Have at it folks!

• Like 1