DCarp1231’s Best & Worst Matchups of NFL Week 4

Compared to last week, there were plenty of fantastic looking matchups this week and it was honestly hard to pick a Top 3 + Honorable Mention so I decided to add an extra slot

Best

Steelers @ Texans

Ketchup vs Mustard. A tale as old as time. Love the Battle Red against Pittsburgh’s yellow.

spacer.png

Chiefs @ Jets

A classic bout meant to be shown off in Primetime.

spacer.png

Buccaneers @ Saints

New Orleans actually wearing gold pants. If only Tampa Bay used their regular pewter pants in this one. Still a great matchup.

spacer.png

Raiders @ Chargers

Las Vegas has ended up on the best list for the past three weeks now and from the looks of their schedule, have a chance to run the table on securing a spot every week (besides the bye) up until their last game (sorry Denver). If only LA wore their gold pants in this one.

spacer.png

Honorable Mention

Cardinals @ 49ers

Arizona looked really good here. Especially under the California sun. I’m hopeful they’ll wear the all white with red socks at some point. SF is perfect as always.

spacer.png

Worst

Falcons @ Jaguars

Need I say more?

spacer.png

Lions @ Packers

It’s not Green Bay’s fault. Detroit just decided to dress blindly.

spacer.png

Bengals @ Titans

Forever wishing Cincy just had one pair of white pants with orange and black stripes. Tennessee’s all blue is what doomed this matchup

spacer.png

Wild Card

Panthers @ Vikings

Carolina needed either silver pants or blue socks in this one. Minnesota needed purple socks. While not terrible and simply nitpicking, it’s a matchup with potential

spacer.png

Have at it folks!

• Like 3