MASL Expansion: Clarksville, TN

Red-Knight

I know this is a market not on the radar for the MASL, but they just built a new state-of-the-art arena which would be great for MASL soccer. Not too big, but not too small. SO for kicks and giggles, I designed a brand identity for an hypothetical expansion team in Clarksville. Tennessee Twisters.

Chose the name because I wanted to make a logo inspired by the Dallas Tornadoes of the NASL. That is the only reason haha.

fdW3VN2.png

UNTqO7D.png

eG6jq3K.png

• Like 4

spacer.png

As someone who used to live in Clarksville, I could really see the locals getting behind this identity.

Great work!

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions)