The Ridge Conference - NCAA Conference Concept

raysox

This will be my 3rd dip into the "college football has jumped the shark and what if me, a geography major and graphic designer, was in charge" series by Raysox. As much as you can, this isn't about the realignment concept.

Problem: Western Kentucky, Marshall, and Middle Tennessee State all are linked in my mind. They exist in the area between the MAC and Sun Belt. The Sun Belt is getting comfier and comfier inching it's way up the east coast, collecting schools outside of the traditional Sun Belt territory, in my mind. The Appalachians, and surrounding areas to the east and west have a few decent programs, but rivalries are new and decentralized. Also, they don't have a logo.

Solution:
Ridge-Conference-R-logo.png

Ridge-Conference-Map.png

Ridge-Conference-Team-Variants.png

• Like 15

• 2 weeks later...

I’m absolutely loving these theoretical conferences, though I can’t help but notice that James Madison is in both the Ridge and the America East conferences right now haha. Regardless, the alignments are super fun and the brandings have been strong across the board. Looking forward to more in the future.

• LOL 1

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

On 12/29/2023 at 7:41 AM, PERRIN said:

I’m absolutely loving these theoretical conferences, though I can’t help but notice that James Madison is in both the Ridge and the America East conferences right now haha. Regardless, the alignments are super fun and the brandings have been strong across the board. Looking forward to more in the future.

revisionist history, I removed JMU from the empire east!

I keep looking at that logo and want to update it too, maybe one day