NFL x Soccer Jerseys

kreativekun

On 1/28/2024 at 5:23 PM, VampyrRabbit said:

Not a fan of the same font (number, player and team name) being used for every single team, it makes everything look very samey, as does the lack of team badges on the sleeves as the Nike jerseys did. Using different fonts would do wonders.

Out of all of the designs, this one sticks out like a sore thumb due to using a colour combination and majority base colour the team has never used. How exactly did you get that shade of green for LA Galaxy? That is a shade the team has never worn and you would never guess it was supposed to be LA Galaxy if you removed the team and player names from the jersey. Considering that for every other team you've used a colour scheme the team used in real life, it doesn't make sense that Galaxy are the only team you've chosen to use a colour scheme that the team never wore in real life.

I also don't think this works either with the colour of the name and number being hard to make out on the red, and that taking inspiration from the classic Roma shirt would have been a better bet.

Well thanks, i agree on the fonts but i thinks it's juts practical to use the same fonts for each brand (i use different font for the next two brands, puma and nike).

For LA Galaxy shirt, i took inspiration from their 1998/99 jersey, they wore green with black and gold thin stripes at that time.

I did took inspiration from classic AS Roma jersey from 2001/02 season, they wore half-half design by kappa at that time.

5 hours ago, kreativekun said:

For LA Galaxy shirt, i took inspiration from their 1998/99 jersey, they wore green with black and gold thin stripes at that time.

They wore teal that year, not green, and the jersey also had thin white pinstripes.

extra_football_shirt_40293_1.jpg&f=1&nof

• Like 1