NFL x Soccer Jerseys

kreativekun

so, that's all folks!

18 teams for three top global brand: Adidas, Puma, and Nike

let me know what you think, which jersey is your favorite? which jersey  you don't like?

you can give me suggestion on what team or brand to do next

and now lets watch Super Bowl LVIII 🏈

cheers ✌️

Would love to see the opposite, NFL jerseys on soccer templates

Shirt sponsor can be whichever company sponsors the stadium or maybe the most famous company that comes from that city

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

Just now, Bomba Tomba said:

Would love to see the opposite, NFL jerseys on soccer templates

Shirt sponsor can be whichever company sponsors the stadium or maybe the most famous company that comes from that city

that is a great idea!

i'll work on that when i have the opportunity

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kreativekun said:

let me know what you think, which jersey is your favorite? which jersey  you don't like?

you can give me suggestion on what team or brand to do next

Just like the adidas and puma jerseys, the decision to use the same font for all the teams means that everything ends up with the same air of sameness. The best is probably Club America for the pattern on the sleeve, which helps that design to stand out from everything else.

Not using different fonts and not utilizing the actual wordmarks that some teams have really lets the designs here down. All of the designs would be improved hugely with the use of different fonts for teams and if a team has a bespoke font/wordmark like Spurs or Real Madrid, using that instead of the same one for each team, which is just plain lazy.

The designs kind of lack uniqueness. It reminds me of those generic fan jerseys (maybe because of the "oversized" template), an "one-size-fits-all" approach that disregard individual club culture and traditions.

For example, even if Real Madrid usually goes with black as accent colour on its jerseys here and there, the traditional accent colours of the team are gold and purple (most recently blue).

Some jerseys have problems with contrast, like Palmeiras one. Those green numbers would be barely readable. Same for the blue numbers in Yokohama. Since the main colour in the jersey is blue, it gets a little hard to see, even if it's over the stripes. Gets quite cluttered. Still on contrast, you have some cases of yellow over white or white over yellow (namely Boca Juniors, Juventus, Lyon and Sporting). At a distance, it could be a problem to read too.

A personal nitpick is that names on back are very small, almost unreadable. NFL had enlarged it over the last decades, not reduced.

• Like 1