NFL x Soccer Jerseys

kreativekun

6 hours ago, kreativekun said:

Well thanks, i agree on the fonts but i thinks it's juts practical to use the same fonts for each brand (i use different font for the next two brands, puma and nike).

That's true, but it also means that there is a feeling of sameness with most of these jerseys having the same font across the board, and them not having outlines just adds to that, which is a mistake nike made with their real life NFL/Soccer crossover set. Not every team should have an outlined number and or name, but it would add a lot for some teams.

I do like how you've incorporated the Puma King logo into the Puma template, that is a pretty nice touch.

7 hours ago, kreativekun said:

NFL x Soccer: Palmeiras

7BIkFxP.png

This has the same issues as Roma, with the double green colors not being separate enough from each other. 

On 1/28/2024 at 3:08 AM, kreativekun said:

NFL x Soccer: AS Roma

WY8Xz3Y.png

The wordmarks and numbers probably could use a white outline for legibility. On the maroon parts they disappear. 

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2024 at 1:46 AM, VampyrRabbit said:

That's true, but it also means that there is a feeling of sameness with most of these jerseys having the same font across the board, and them not having outlines just adds to that, which is a mistake nike made with their real life NFL/Soccer crossover set. Not every team should have an outlined number and or name, but it would add a lot for some teams.

I do like how you've incorporated the Puma King logo into the Puma template, that is a pretty nice touch.

thanks, i think the form-strip to puma is what the three stripes to adidas

it has to be on every puma jersey if possible

On 2/1/2024 at 2:29 AM, MJWalker45 said:

This has the same issues as Roma, with the double green colors not being separate enough from each other. 

The wordmarks and numbers probably could use a white outline for legibility. On the maroon parts they disappear. 

thanks for the input, i'll try to revise them later