Fixing the N.Y. Islanders' 2024 Stadium Series jerseys

DTConcepts

A lot has been said about the Islanders' recently-unveiled Stadium Series jerseys, most of it pretty negative. While I don't hate the jerseys, I do agree that they could've been stronger.

I attempted to fix them while retaining the same design features & philosophy as the actual design. I followed the Rangers’ motif of blowing up the arm stripes by splashing in a little color and adding a white stripe to mimic the Isles’ road jersey striping. Looks miles better than what the team actually unveiled, if you ask me.

islanders-fix-pres-png.png

What do you think?

• Like 4

6 hours ago, DTConcepts said:

A lot has been said about the Islanders' recently-unveiled Stadium Series jerseys, most of it pretty negative. While I don't hate the jerseys, I do agree that they could've been stronger.

I attempted to fix them while retaining the same design features & philosophy as the actual design. I followed the Rangers’ motif of blowing up the arm stripes by splashing in a little color and adding a white stripe to mimic the Isles’ road jersey striping. Looks miles better than what the team actually unveiled, if you ask me.

What do you think?

I like it. Lighthouse on the pants looks great and the four stripes on the captains patch is a nice touch. One change that I would like to see how it looks would be to make the bucket royal blue instead of navy, it might work a bit better.

19 hours ago, DTConcepts said:

What do you think?

It's crazy how much better this looks. The addition of white makes this uniform pop much more than the actual jersey and pairs much better with the Rangers jersey. The lighthouse on the pants is dope and is very Stadium Series. I like the idea of using two blues but I wonder if they should be swapped on the jersey that way the dark blue of the jersey is blocked together with the dark blue of the equipment. Oerall good job. 

ZUH86xc.png