NBA X MLB Uniforms 16/30 Heat Full Set Added

johne9109

Charlotte Hornets

The hornets is another 4 uniform team. Their white pinstripe home gets a teal away counterpart. The teams purple Statement uniform becomes the alternate while the 2020-21 City edition becomes the City Connect uniform

CHBB1

• Like 2
  • Love 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NBA X MLB Uniforms 5/30 Bulls Added (Hornets full set added)
On 4/13/2024 at 9:23 AM, johne9109 said:

Brooklyn Bats (Nets)

Here is the full set for Brooklyn. They too get a grey away to go with the white home. I then decided to make their Icon uniform into an alternate and skip their Statement uniform as it felt very redundant having 2 black alternates that would end up looking very similar. For the City uniform I went with their 2019-20 City Edition.

BNBB1

This is a clean look for a baseball team, love how it's just black and white

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Chicago Bulls Full Set

The Bulls get a white home and gray away while their red Icon uniform is made into their first alternate. The second alternate is the black Statement uniform which translates pretty well into a black pinstripe baseball uniform. The City Connect is based on their 2017-18 City Edition.

CBBB1

• Like 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NBA X MLB Uniforms 5/30 Bulls Full Set Added
On 4/6/2024 at 10:51 AM, BlueMoon18 said:

ATL: Love the idea of making the cap logo a baseball ATL, but I feel like their current primary (without the circle of text around it of course) would make a better one.

BOS: Similar case to Atlanta, good idea, but a better logo could be used (just the clover in this scenario). 

Also, after you finish this, could you do some of the city uniforms from years past? I feel like some of them could be better baseball unis than basketball unis (i.e. ATL's from this year)

Thumbs up to you for your ascent from Midlothian to Denton 👍

• Like 1

Cleveland Cavaliers

The Cavs are another 4 uni set; mainly due to the Cavs current set being so bland. The Cavs white uniform features an altered wordmark that changes the net pattern inside of the V to motion lines a la the Dodgers. The Cavs are also another team that do not have a gray uniform. I instead went for a jersey that features wine red as the main color and is then paired with gray pants. Their black Statement uniform is their alternate while their City Edition from 2020-21 becomes the City Connect

CCBB1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NBA X MLB Uniforms 6/30 Cavaliers Full Set Added

Dallas Mavericks

The Mavs get a sleeveless look with a white home and gray away. Their blue icon uniform I decided to make their 2nd alt with gray pants and make their dark blue statement uniform into the 1st alt with white pants; each jersey works better with the appropriate pants. The City Connect is their 2021-22 City Edition. I know it's just a amalgamation of previous uniforms, but it works as a city uniform as well

DMBB1

• Like 1
  • Love 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NBA X MLB Uniforms 7/30 Mavericks Full Set Added

Denver Nuggets

The Denver Nuggets get a pullover jersey for their uniforms. The white home is accented with blue sleeves and vice versa for the away. The teams Statement Uniform is the basis for their alternate and their 2018-19 City Edition becomes their City Connect

DNBB1

• Like 1
  • WOAH 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NBA X MLB Uniforms 8/30 Nuggets Full Set Added

Detroit Pistons

The Pistons get a white home and a gray away (which no surprise works for the Pistons). Their 1st alternate is their blue Icon uniform; while their black statement uniforms become a pullover. For their City Connect I was originally going to go with their 2018-19 City Connect, but I didn't want them to have 2 black uniforms so I went with the following years iteration which still ties to the motor city theme, but then gives them a red uniform as well

DPBB1

• Love 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NBA X MLB Uniforms 9/30 Pistons Full Set Added

Golden State Warriors

The Warriors get a pullover treatment and also only feature 4 uniforms; I couldn't really get a gray away to work for them so I went with a blue jersey with gray pants. Their alternate is their statement uniform converted into a more traditional baseball uniform and the City Connect is based on their 2017-18 City Edition

GSWBB1

• Like 1
  • Love 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NBA X MLB Uniforms 10/30 Warriors Full Set Added

Houston Rockets

The Rockets get a really nice  sleeveless look that gives them a 2000's Cincinnati Reds vibe. They get a white home and away, while their red icon uniform becomes the first alternate and their black statement uniform becomes the 2nd alternate. For the City Connect I chose the 2018-19 City edition. 

HRBB1

• Love 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NBA X MLB Uniforms 11/30 Rockets Full Set Added

Indiana Pacers

I'm not going to lie, but I really like the way Indiana turned out and it may be one of my personal favorites. They get a white home and gray away as well as a blue alternate and a yellow alternate that all feature the same side panel design as their basketball jerseys. I took their 2019-20 City Edition and turned into a sleeveless jersey for their City Connect

IPBB1

• Like 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NBA X MLB Uniforms 12/30 Pacers Full Set Added

Los Angeles Clippers

So I really like the Clippers new uniforms that they unveiled; to me it may be their best look they've ever had. So I used that as the basis for these uniforms. This gives us a white home and gray away as well as a red alternate and a blue alternate based on the statement and Icon uniforms respectively. The City Connect is based on the 2020-21 City Edition

LACBB1

• Like 2
  • Love 2

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NBA X MLB Uniforms 13/30 Clippers Full Set Added

Los Angeles Lakers

I did a white home and gray away and I'm not sure if I'm 100% sold on the gray away. It's not bad and still works, but something about it just feels off and that may just be that the Lakers haven't ever really employed that color. The 1st alt is their yellow Icon uniform and then their purple and black statement becomes their 2nd alt (If I were to completely drop the gray uniform I would probably promote this 2nd alt to their away.) For the City Connect I struggled for a bit because the Lakers City Editions have been pretty lackluster over the years. I eventually settled on their 2022-23 iteration mainly due to it being one of their few uniforms that employ a Los Angeles wordmark. 

LALBB1

• Like 3

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NBA X MLB Uniforms 14/30 Lakers Full Set Added

Memphis Grizzlies

The Grizzlies get a pullover jersey for their uniforms that take some inspiration from the Blue Jays pullovers from the 70's and 80's by featuring their wordmark and bear logo on the front. They get a white and gray home and away respectively while their blue icon uniform becomes their first alternate. Their light blue statement uniform becomes their second alternate, the striping features a pattern similar to their MEM logo so the bear is promoted to cap logo. It's a shame that there is hostilities between the Grizzlies and Elvis' estate because a Elvis themed city edition seems like a no brainer alas we'll probably never get that. They do however have this excellent city edition from last year that pays homage to the hip hop scene of Memphis and is a great design that becomes the city connect

MGBB1

• Like 2

ZUH86xc.png