Looking for the creater of this logo

jdog111000

Sorry guys, my online time has been limited since last Friday...I'm at a convention in Vegas (financial software convention - whoo-freakin-hoo)...great view though; as I'm typing this, I'm on the 21st floor of The Venetian overlooking Treasure Island...in a VERY nice suite...

...oh, and about David Mann's Moose logo...funny that you should pick THAT design...

:;):

Sorry guys, my online time has been limited since last Friday...I'm at a convention in Vegas (financial software convention - whoo-freakin-hoo)...great view though; as I'm typing this, I'm on the 21st floor of The Venetian overlooking Treasure Island...in a VERY nice suite...

...oh, and about David Mann's Moose logo...funny that you should pick THAT design...

:;):

I think we have a winner! Gonna have to go recheck his jerseys, but that logo is sharp.

I've always wanted to go to one of the Financial Software Conventions.

It is very nice, I just hope they simplify it before they stick it on a jersey. I also hope they don't try and do anything to crazy. Not in my backyard. I am liable to *snap*.  :D

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

All I can say is, the final design will apparently look quite a bit different than the one on the site.

I haven't seen it, but that's what I've been told...

(financial software conventions give me a headache; that's why I'm in my hotel room online!)

Archived