Tank Stumper 10/9/04

NJTank

It could be the Twins. They lost game 7 in 1965 and were swept in the first to ALCS ever--3 games each year. So that would be seven straight loses

(I assume you are talking games, not series)

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

If you are taking postseason series, I think the guess of Houston above is good.

My guess, though is the Cubs. Between 1908 and the addition of the LDS, they never won a postseason series, but I don't know how many they were in.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

It's Boston.

Game 6 and 7 - 1986 WS

Sweep - 1988 & 1990 ALCS

Sweep - 1995 ALDS

That's 14 straight if my math's right.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Archived