Help me find an old concept please!

the_jonath

i saw months ago an incredible hockey concept jersey, and i'm lokoing for it back (my sister erased it from my computer :cursing: ). The team is the Montreal Maroons, it was brown, there was an ''M'' on the logo (thank you Mister Obvious!). I know this is not a lot of clues, but if you could help me i would be grateful :D .

P.S. Sorry about my english, it's my second language :P

I searched Montreal Maroons and all I got is this Discrimihater design.

Maroons

If that's not it I have another idea of a place to look. By the way, where are you writing to us from? I'm assuming you're not here in the States simply because English is you're second language. If you are stateside, where are you originally from?

This probably isn't it, but check this thread out. Scroll down to the very bottom to pittunited's post...

SHL Unis

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived