3 team concepts unveiled

CDunn

The first concept is the STL Cardinals.  I really don't like their current uniforms...too plain.  New wordmarks(by me) on home and road.  Alternate is a replica of the unis worn in the early 40's, when Stan "The Man" Musial made his debut.  The arc stripe thing on the BP jersey is supposed to be like thosw nee BP jerseys most teams use.

Cardinals

Next we have the final draft of the Washington Senators.  Included are a page of all original logos by me,  two pages of two possible main logos, and home,road,alt(new), and BP jerseys.  

Senators logos

Senators main 1

Senators main 2

Sens Unis

Finally we have the Detroit Lions.  I'm not a fan of the current ones.  For these added some deep blue instead of black.  There is also a new logo.The template is pretty rough, but I rarely do football concepts, so I don't really care. Lions

Comments?  Thanks to RC,CC,Canis,thesle,BDugan.

You didn't take the birds off the bat on the chest did you? There are very few things the Cards need to do. They could put the St. Louis script on their aways, but they really don't need to. And, I have been looking at their old jerseys and thinking some sort of striping that doesn't stand out would be nice. Anyway, good CONCEPTS for them, and good work on everything else.

Archived