2 isles fantasy jersey concepts

puckcool22

While the isles colors are traditional and probably should not be changed, I was thinking that their colors really don't work for them.  They were originally royal blue because of nassau county and I think that was nassau county's official color or someting like that.  I'm not sure about orange, but they probably picked orange because it's the opposite of blue.  Their mid 90's jerseys was a better color combination (minus the orange) because the teal and blue with some silver was very remensicant of an ocean theme, which is why the mariner and seahawks use blue and green and the whalers did.  The old school canucks used them too.  Well there is no more whalers, and no blue and green in the nhl.  I think the isles would look great in blue and teal, so I made a concept using blue, teal, and silver.  The logo is syphi's, I take no credit at all for it.  The second concept is the same jersey but in a color scheme resembling the dallas mavericks, and it looks sweet.  Feedback would be great, good or bad. c/p

isles in blue/teal

isles in navy/powder

signature.gif

While those colour combos are nice, they are far less unique than the Isles orange and blue. As well, I think it's cool that the Rangers and Yankees have similar colour schemes, as do the Mets and Isles. That said, those jerseys aren't bad, although (and this is a minor production thing) it'd look better if the nameplate were all contained within the boundaries of the triangle (I'd suggest increasing the size of that trim element slightly, and also decreasing the height of the letters slightly). Otherwise, good job. With this logo especially, I've enjoyed seeing the different jerseys it gets featured on. I can't say it's my personal favourite logo, but I'm glad people are having a good time using it.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

As well, I think it's cool that the Rangers and Yankees have similar colour schemes, as do the Mets and Isles.

The Nets and Knicks could also apply...

As for the logo, I like it...they should stay in blue and orange though...

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived