a sighn of things to come?

IceCap

remember that incorect kevin winslow throwback? the one that should have been royal blue instead of powder blue? well i think we were givin a preview of a possible chargers uni overhaul. the chargers have been hinting towards using powder blue as the primary colour next season, however there has been speculation as to what they might actually use. will they use the throwbacks they have been sporting the last few years? or will they update that look?

i think they are leaning towards updating. think about it. kevin winslow is an important part of chargers history. u would think that a winslow throwback sold by the chargers themselves would be accurate. my theory is that the winslow throwback was actually the proposed desighn for the chargers jerseys next season. they then needed to test the market for it. the they realised that besides the shade of blue the new desighn was identical to the winslow-era jerseys. so they released them as kevin winslow throwbacks to test the market, hopping that no one would notice. now that they have sold very well it might be an indication that the incorrect kevin winslow throwbacks were infact the desighn of the chargers jersey desighn for next season.

Ya know, across the board, I am an absolute sucker for throwbacks. This one honestly I was never a fan of though. Kinda reminds me of the Care Bears. I would like to see an update on these, but I hope they stick with the royal. Maybe even a black alternate. That would be hot.

it's KELLEN....

and i'd really like those uniforms, if they replaced the baby-blue number outline with navy blue, for contrast... and outlined the bolts in navy, instead of baby.

Archived