Bakersfield condors jerseys

BrentyN3

I don't really care for any of them.

The colours are too busy.

How can you have an "old time hockey" jersey for a franchise that is less than 10 years old?

The alternate is too loud.  Looks like something Mike Keenan should've scrapped.

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

I've actualy been to bakersfield and it sucks, anyway, i think that the color combo isnt a bad one but if it could be changed i would want it to be. i dont like th alt. becuase i dont think that airbrush style art on jerseys looks good. i do like bolth logo's though.

I don't really care for any of them.

The colours are too busy.

How can you have an "old time hockey" jersey for a franchise that is less than 10 years old?

The alternate is too loud. Looks like something Mike Keenan should've scrapped.

Yeah, i know, last season was their 5th anniversary season...

NASCAR. Done. |

nextel_cup_logo.JPG

Yeah, I'm with HBomb on this one; I was at a wrestling clinic at CSU-Bakersfield a couple summers ago and it was brutal. The sun cooked me alive there.

As for the jerseys, the home one looks like the best of the three although the black on the bottom/sleeves should've just stayed light. I'm not a big fan of the other two, the designs are too busy as someone else already mentioned.

Paul

Gonzaga University

GO ZAGS!!!

sanjosesharks.gif

looking over all the jerseys they got, it's cool that they are able to modify their logo to their needs.  most of em are a little busy, but they'd be better for using them rather than the recolored sharks jerseys they call their other alts.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

looking over all the jerseys they got, it's cool that they are able to modify their logo to their needs. most of em are a little busy, but they'd be better for using them rather than the recolored sharks jerseys they call their other alts.

The Sharks looking jerseys are their old jerseys. I never really cared for those.

NASCAR. Done. |

nextel_cup_logo.JPG

Archived