International Sign For Choking

nitroseed

Man that French military victories joke always gets me as one of the dumbest things ever. Technically, the French were on the WINNING side of World Wars 1 and 2. I will even grant the French-haters the fact that France got pretty destroyed in both WW1 and WW2 (based mostly on its unfortunate geographical location), but does everyone forget the fact that, when Napoleon was in power (which wasn't really that long ago), France pretty much kicked all of Europe's hiney for many years? France was the top power in the world for a while. I am not French, and I wouldn't even say I really like French people, but France's military history is nowhere near as bad as a lot of ignorant people think it is.

4_1_72.gif

That's one of the coolest emotions I've seen in a while.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Man that French military victories joke always gets me as one of the dumbest things ever. Technically, the French were on the WINNING side of World Wars 1 and 2. I will even grant the French-haters the fact that France got pretty destroyed in both WW1 and WW2 (based mostly on its unfortunate geographical location), but does everyone forget the fact that, when Napoleon was in power (which wasn't really that long ago), France pretty much kicked all of Europe's hiney for many years? France was the top power in the world for a while. I am not French, and I wouldn't even say I really like French people, but France's military history is nowhere near as bad as a lot of ignorant people think it is.

What I find even more ironic is the fact that without French political and military support, the American Revolution may never have got off the ground. Many French military officers, engineers, and artillerists were brought over to help prepare the Continental Army for action against the British. General Lafayette was a Frenchman and he served directly under Washington, winning several victories for the Americans.

I find it distressing at times seeing people getting caught up with the recent anti-French fervour, despite the great contributions that nation did for the USA during it's very early days.

HibsSignature.gif

Thanks go to Eddie010 for the Signature and Avatar. Nice work, mate!

Archived