RGV Killer Bees concept.

Ez Street

Just a question...why does everyone dislike gradients in sports design?

Just curious. I use a lot of gradients for effects. I understand that, in the past, it wasnt feasable to produce gradients for manufacturing/embroidery purposes. And for the sake of a few select BIG GUN (Mr. Radom) designers....it is THEIR style to produce modern logos with a classic touch in that they are simple. I think with the advancements of sportswear production, it is very safe to design with gradients.

I thought of the Killer Bees from SNL's early days---now that would be a neat logo...

BUT-

I like the look here--I also am not crazy about the orange one--but the others look good, the colours work, and I expected a more black & yellow design--but this is well pulled off...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Once again EZ, I am amazed at your work. Great use of the honeycomb on the stripe!!! :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived