Why?...

bhambruiser

I posted something but I thought it was best if I didn't give my first reaction. :D

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I posted something but I thought it was best if I didn't give my first reaction.  :D

:therock: huh?

Nevermind me, sarcasm is just a common thing on these boards. That's the best answer I can give you.

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

...why do goofy "fake" design posts and the like get more responses than real design posts? has it always been this way?...just wondering

If the artist is in on the joke, slamming someone for the crap they post is fun. However, if serious C&C is expected, some people tend not to want to say something negative. Hence, fewer responses.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

...why do goofy "fake" design posts and the like get more responses than real design posts? has it always been this way?...just wondering

If the artist is in on the joke, slamming someone for the crap they post is fun. However, if serious C&C is expected, some people tend not to want to say something negative. Hence, fewer responses.

Yep, I've learned that it's just sometimes best not to say anything at all.

Retired Number's To Come

Nevermind me, sarcasm is just a common thing on these boards.

And this would be a perfect example of that:

Yep, I've learned that it's just sometimes best not to say anything at all.

I guess you could say that but there's been plenty of times where I've wanted to say something but held back. Think what you will. :rolleyes:

Retired Number's To Come

Archived