Oakland Athletics Concept

HatCityEnforcer

Also, it's not that strange to see a wordmark for a team with the city name underneath the team name (example: the Denver Broncos)...

That doesn't make it okay.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

It's not bad, the only thing I would change is the goofy laces. Those clean lines just aren't doing it for me.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

OK, one more minute error that I just saw (or maybe I'm just trying too hard to find an error, I don't know). If you look at the primary logo I believe (I don't have the concept open as I type, but it is the one with the wordmark inside of a green "pill shaped"/ovalish shape), I'm not sure that that previously described "pill shaped"/ovalish shape is symmetrical. The right end looks to be the perfect curve and the left end looks to be a little off. I don't know, it's very hard to tell from just looking at it, but the more I look at it, the more the shape looks a little off.

Archived