M's throwback change

TwoRsAndTwoLs

Speaking of M's throwbacks, they'll be wearing PCL throwbacks against the Pads this year in interleague play.  Very excitied about this...any idea which uniform they'll be wearing?

I assume you mean specifically? If Seattle has any say in it, it's gotta be the Rainiers. Is this game in Seattle or in San Diego? The only turn back the clock game I heard about in Seattle is sometime this July they're going to wear the teal alternates from '95.

That being said, the Mariners haven't had a turn back the clock game since they left the Kingdome.

i dont think they can do that. only because their AAA team is the Rainiers. If they could though thatd be pretty cool. id like to see the A's wear Rivercats stuff

That depends. Were the Calgary Cannons still the M's farm team when they had their "Salute to the Rainiers" game in the Kingdome eons ago?

I mean, this is like when Bosio was still with the team, people.

The Tigers became the Rainiers (which means a switch from the A's to Mariners) in time for the '95 season. Bosio's years with the team were '93-'96, so it's possible.

Why did you have to bring up Bosio though? I was this close to forgetting about him. <_<

Archived