Seahawks change?

yh

I was at a sporting goods store over the weekend and noticed that they were selling replica Seahawk (home) jerseys that did not have the darker blue sleeves.  The entire jersey was Seahawk blue.  The jersey was hanging among other "accurate" replical jerseys for 2002 and I didn't see any other fashion jerseys in the store for any team.  Could it be that this was just an oddball jersey or have the Seahawks decided to go with a solid color home jersey this year?

The only change I've seen so far, is a color description change.  Previously, the "Seahawks Blue" was defined by either a TOYO Ink Color, or a PANTONE Process Color (as opposed to a PANTONE Solid Color), but now the NFL has come up with a custom color designation they now call "NFL Pacific Blue".

FYI - the PANTONE Textile Color they use is called "Ensign Blue"...

The unforms look fine.  Although, with the offical color change from Toyo to Pantone-NFL Seahawk Blue, it could be off just a tiny bit.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

the uniform was all seahawk blue and the helmet is not silver....i got an idea, why not change it to the way it was! it looked cool with the same outfit. the only thing i do not want to change is the helmet decal. it'll look good.

The Seahawks still DO have Silver as an official color, but I think the only place you see it is in that secondary logo - the one of the full bird.

I think.

Archived