Texas Rangers Concept

Yep, I'm at it again :lol:

This time, I decided to take a shot at the Texas Rangers...don't get me wrong, I do like some elements of what their current package is, but I think there's some things that could be spruced up a bit....

I did like the fact they brought the old script Rangers out of mothballs and have it on the jackets, but I went one step further and brought it back on the home jerseys...also ditched the home vest alts (for some reason, the T just doesn't work)...

Well, here's my stab at it...C&C always appreciated :D

tex_rangers_concept.gif

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

The Rangers should go with something like this. My Main complaint is with the Primary logo. The way that the type is placed over the baseball is creating too many strange interactions of colors. Other than that, superb work.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

The Rangers should go with something like this. My Main complaint is with the Primary logo. The way that the type is placed over the baseball is creating too many strange interactions of colors. Other than that, superb work.

Ditto on the primary logo. I would move "Texas" to above the outer circle. I would also just erase the part of the circle behing "Rangers". Otherwise, very nice :)

LT

Archived