Jeff Gordon booed at Wrigley "Stadium"

NJTank

Carl Lewis says......UH OH!

To hear the announcer chime in with "Uh Oh" as was Classic! :lol:

Getting back on topic, worst "Take Me Out..." rendition of all-time was without a doubt had to be when Ozzy studdered through it. I have no idea why the Cubs invited him to do the song because it was more than obvious he had no clue how the song went.

The best rendition of the song had to be when former Bears player Steve McMichael got on the mic following a poor call that went against the Cubs in the previous inning. After singing "Take Me Out" he said "I'm going to have to have a talk with that umpire down there". :notworthy: The Wrigley faithful cheered in approval, but right after, the umpire gave McMichael the ejection signal and McMicheal got tossed out of the stadium all-together! Supposedly McMichael's words were consdered to be a threat to the umpire and his staff. I can't think of any other rendition that tops that one, other than Harry Caray singing it himself. :)

6uXNWAo.png

I forgot to mention the time former Bears coach Mike Ditka had the honors. Oh man, he butchered that song!! For some reason Ditka was in a real big hurry to get through the song, as if he was running late to the airport or something. He was at least one verse ahead of the organ throughout the entire song. It was hilarious to hear the organist try to keep up with him. Ditka ranks right up there with Ozzy and Gordon. :lol:

6uXNWAo.png

Wrigley Stadium.hahahha, reminds of John Kerry and Lambert Field

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Archived