Mockup of potential new Bills Throwback

jerseyfan

Care to elaborate?

From what I could tell, pretty much the same as the '65 jersey.

Also, I heard a new sound bite on the Bills official site, it was GM Donohoe saying, in not so many words, that the old helmet/pants ensemble would return also.

Sweet. Gotta get one.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

well it has been 10 years since I lived in Willyville but I get back at least once a year.

Of course I am not shopping, just eating my way through town from Duffs, Teds, Mighty

and everywhere in between. I'll have to check them out next time.

well it has been 10 years since I lived in Willyville but I get back at least once a year.

Of course I am not shopping, just eating my way through town from Duffs, Teds, Mighty

and everywhere in between. I'll have to check them out next time.

Funny you say that. I was back in the 716 last week, and hit both Teds and Mighty. Skipped Duffs in favor of Bocce. Had to gorge myself at Fat Bob's as well.

Buffalo: ecomony sucks, but the eatin's good.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Bocces, I knew I was missing something. I was in Chicago memorial day weekend

and got a pizza from the original "Pizzeria Uno", not the chain but the original

restaurant that licenses out their name. It couldn't hold a candle to Bocces. I tried

describing the difference to some chicagoans who thought I was nuts for not liking

the chicago style pie. Same with dogs, they like their boiled vienna beef dogs with

raw tomatoes, cucumbers and poppyseed buns, yuck. If I wanted a salad I'd order one.

Give me a char-broiled Sahlens with Webers and wash it down with a loganberry.

Archived