Flyer i made for my old employer

tajmccall

a little back story, i was just "let go" from there, but did this for them anyways, as my good friend needed this done...and hell, i will use the excuse of "i can put it in my resume"

took about 2 hours to complete, and turned out kinda...cute?

comments/critique welcomed, unless of course by GMS or Joel, who can take their opinions and fixture them in their nether regions :P

cool. the line under "You're invited" is alittle small. Looks good, it's got all the info on there, the colours and design really catch your eye and make you want to look at it. it looks like a ticket you would buy to an event

• 3 weeks later...

The "You're Invited!" font is a little difficult to read at small point sizes, and I think the addition of a new font for the date/time information was unneeded. Besides that, it looks pretty nice, though with so few colors, your quality would have been better with a .gif file.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived