My 2 cents on MLB Uniforms

AL

East

Yankees: Love em, pure classics. I'm not the biggest fan of the aways, but their not to be touched

Red Sox: Minus the Red alt they're what baseball uniforms should look like.

Orioles: Get Baltimore on there. I'm not too sure on the O's hat.

Blue Jays: Now I think graphite is unique. The logo isn't all that bad. But man alive they need some way different unifroms. And the logo really doesn't work for them. Sure I proudly where the hat and jersey, but I think backtracking to the WS uniforms or something like that would be great.

Devil Rays: First off they need a name change. The uniforms could be worse and going green is the right way to go

Central:

Twins: Love the TC cap a lot. THe greys are really nasty though. Homes aren;t bad. But really meh.

Indians: Love Wahoo. Ditch silver. Very good.

Tigers: The homes are amazing. I love the orange cap for the road, but maybe something new could work.

White Sox: Do they still have these fake vests? Very uncool. But awesome, awesome unifroms. Black silver and white are awesome, up there with green and yellow.

Royals: Disgusting. Get rid of all black. Go blue and white, and MAYBE gold or yellow. The simpler and cleaner the better.

West:

A's: Beautiful. These don;t need fixing

Mariners:I love these too, it fits them perfectly.

Rangers: I think they could use a whole new set. What they have now isn;t bad, but it seems they have no real identity.

Angels: Anaheim, or Los Angeles or whatever on the roads. The hat would be good if the A was maybe white. Also, and I mean POSSIBLY, and PROBABLY NOT maybe a white hat with a red A could be cool. I'd have to see what it'd look like.

NL

East

Braves:Perfection, minus the red alts. They're monstrosities.

Mets: The Blue hat with Orange letters, and plain white uniforms are beautiful. If they used this, ditched all black and got a decent road uniform they'd be very very nice.

Phillies: I like them. I also liked the marroon it was really unique. But I agree with whoever said it sometimes look pink with the stripes.

Marlins: More, more, more teal. Less, less, less black.

Nationals: But DC on the caps, and we have a real winner!

Central

Astros: Come on, way too many unis ala Mets. Plain whites are the best. Other than that they're really cool.

Cardinals: Don't wear blue hats. Don't wear the alt Cardinal hat. Put St.Louis on the roads, and these might be the best uniforms in all of sports.

Reds: No more black. They're 2001-04 alt in white, and no black would be a great start for a home uniform. They could be bautiful but the black is nasty.

Pirates: Come on, no red. THe black alt sucks hard. Other than that very, very nice. I don't mind the vests.

Brewers: But Milwaukee on the roads. Get Milwaukke off the ball logo on the roads. That aside these are an awesome set. What's with all the Brew hate here? They have a great set.

Cubs: The Blue alt is amazing. I love it. Get rid of the red bill on the road though. Overall this is a great set.

West

Giants: Home uniform is one of the best in sports. And the road ain't bad either. Amazing.

Dodgers: No silver trim. No LA on arms. That Dodgers thing on the arm of the aways looks ridiculous. With some cleaning up these would be great though.

Padres: Now I sorta like em. The sands are sorta crazy but I think it works. Clean up the sand hat, and make em the every day hats and these would be pretty cool.

Rockies:Overhaul. The team in the majors in most need of one I'd say. It's not overly bad, but its gotten to a ridiculous point with these stupid combos with the vests and everything where they need to start from scratch.

DBacks: The homes are perfect for them. The vests are cool too. But man the aways are grose. It's like an entire different team. What were they thinking

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

How come all you guys hate the Sox red alternate. I don't want them to wear it too much (Boston doesn't really need one) but, on occasion, it's a nice change of pace. It's colorful and I love how they've been emphasizing the RED in Red Sox. The old Blue BP jerseys are too boring and plain, and remind me of the 80's too much. It's nice to move on. Second, Boston should NEVER WEAR A VEST. It's New England, we don't wear whimpy southern baseball vests. We like our history.

Archived