NFL shop raises prices on jerseys

Puckguy14

I noticed the price is now $74.99 and not $64.99 like last year. I smell greed from Reebok! This is why this exclusive deal is not good.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I noticed the price is now $74.99 and not $64.99 like last year. I smell greed from Reebok! This is why this exclusive deal is not good.

Seems like the NFL Shop is just encouraging people to look for jerseys on eBay or other discount locations.

And hell, for that price, you might as well go wild and buy the "Repli-thentic" or whatever they're called. You know, the NFL swingman jerseys.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

You know, it probably cost 'em what, $20-30 at most to make them? At the very least stop screen-printing them so that the graphics won't start cracking and peeling off after 2 months. :P

Charging $200 (or whatever it is now) for authentics is just plain price gouging.

Oh well...they'll know we'll still get them anyway. :)

You know, it probably cost 'em what, $20-30 at most to make them? At the very least stop screen-printing them so that the graphics won't start cracking and peeling off after 2 months. :P

Charging $200 (or whatever it is now) for authentics is just plain price gouging.

Ummm..20-30 is really high.

That's more like what an authentic costs to make. Don't ask how, but I know.

75 bucks is a rip off for those. 65 was. Prices are out of hand but its not all reebok's fault. Everyone does it. Outsource your labor for nothing, then charge as much as possible until sales drop. Its the American way!

If I'm paying 75 for a replica, I want to know that's its being made entirely right here in the states. But we all know that's not true. At least they are printed in the states...

btw...they are 75 on reebok's site now too.

I have like 15 of them and none of the numbers are cracked at all.

Archived