If I "Rules" the World

Discrim

Heh, may as well do something with this webspace ;) I promise better writing whenver teh hell I get around to another Discrimipaper :D

Basically, attract locals, AFL.  Calling expats over might work in England, but not if the AFL wanted to stage a game in LA or Toronto, where folks would have to cover more ground.  The more fans you gain, the more people will want to take up footy, and the more likely that there'll be Yanks, Brits and Canadians making their way Down Under.

Shoot, you didn't think I was gonna give away the whole article, did ya? (Technically, yeah, but still) I had a hell of a time figurin out what to write, but then a lot of things started making sense (or no sense) to me. Now I gotta figure out what to do for part 2 :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Great article! :notworthy:

The Ontario league does have a lot of locals playing amongst the ex-pats, but it rarely gets any press. In Mississauga, the Demons (formerly the Mistangs) get a story or two in the local paper and I once saw them at a booth at a mall. Sometimes I would find an advertisement asking anyone who wants to show up to their local team and have a kick around.

There was a story on The Score on our national team that will play in the International Cup.

Northwind story

International Cup

I like what you put here for a link:

Essendon Bombers-the Green Bay Packers of Australia (well, okay, maybe not this year)

Also put a link up for the St. Kilda Saints - The New Orleans Saints of the AFL :D

I saw, I came, I left.

There's a large part of me that has seriously considered going over the the Lou and checking out the St. Louis Blues Aussie Rules team. I think its a great sport and seems like the combination of everthing I was looking for out of american football.

Good article!

Archived