Blue Jays Rogers Centre Quiz

rmackman

This is probably easy but I found to be a really cool fact when I went on the tour of the Rogers Centre. :D

What year did the Rogers Centre (SkyDome) open, and who was the first visiting team to play there?

BONUS: Who had the first run scored and the first RBI?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I told you it was easy! :D

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I think it's cool and ironic that the first hit and the first run were produced by a guy who would later play for the Blue Jays. I missed Molly being a Brewer though. I think he wore 19 in Toronto in honor of Robin Yount who wore that back in Milwaukee, but I'm not sure on that one.

spacer.png

Archived