Another Astros Concept

sscrunner06

I like them except for that shade of yellow, its a bit nasty looking.

A few things I'd do:

Outline houston in yellow

Get rid of the circle around the star on the cap

Go blue yellow blue on the away piping

(Don't take offense to this please)

Also, assuming you used MS paint for this concept, the line tool is your friend. You should go around the outside of the dark jerseys with it to clean up some of the fuzz (its what I do).

Untitled-1.png

Thanks for the tip...I can put any good advice to use when trying to work with paint.

And yes, the gold did come out pretty bad, I think it changed when I saved it to jpg format. Thanks for the feedback though. I hope its not too bad.

AM.gif

them are ok, but everyone wants to change the colors of the current jersey WHY!?!?!

but honestly they look more like Astros in them colors than the newer colors

I just love the newer colors

Now that we have the one for the thumb, the other hand looks lonely........GO STEELERS

"Everyone" wants to change them because brick, sand and black have nothing to do with space, astronauts or anything connected to the team's name. The colors go great with the new park, and the train, and being at the old Union Station in Houston, but the team's name isn't the Houston Train Engineers. It's the Astros.

The old colors were largely borrowed from the Colt .45s colors, but you could at least argue that orange represents the sun (or the flames of a rocket afterburner... I may be reaching here), and the navy represents the sky and space.

What do brick, sand and black have to do with space that makes these colors look "more like Astros"?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived