MLB Uniforms Sets

oz615

i did 2 concepts a day for a month

Let me guess, no children and most likely not married either. <sigh>

Nice work. You show some nice ideas (like Philadelphia and St. Louis on road jerseys) some nice restraint where needed (Yankees & Tigers) and a good sense of history. With that in mind, I'd love to see the Braves tomahawks go back to being black instead of their current red.

Just gotta avoid those gold/yellow alt jerseys! :wacko:

JeffB

you got it, BTW he as far as the Braves tomahawk is is concerned it navy not black :) i reversed the color on that so can can justify using an all navy cap on the road

I like these a lot. Especially the Dodgers blue alt, very nice.

One surprise I had is that I saw in your description of Tampa that you went back to 'something old' and I thought "oh god, the gradients!!". And while I still hate the gradients, I really like the blue alt. That font is nice and I love the blue color.

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

i did 2 concepts a day for a month

Let me guess, no children and most likely not married either. <sigh>

Nice work. You show some nice ideas (like Philadelphia and St. Louis on road jerseys) some nice restraint where needed (Yankees & Tigers) and a good sense of history. With that in mind, I'd love to see the Braves tomahawks go back to being black instead of their current red.

Just gotta avoid those gold/yellow alt jerseys! :wacko:

JeffB

I hear you, Spy. With a wife and 3 year old, there is no free time (not that I would ever give them up!). Oh well, I can work on the occasional concept over my lunch hours at the office...

LT

I couldn't help but notice that you took the Indians' two worst looks and combined them, and the result would be the worst uniform in their existence. Other than that, you did a fantastic job. It's better than I could do, but that's not really much of a compliment.

Archived