Indians Concept

Pat

oops forgot to post the one without the cream, in case you were eondering what this looked like in white.

indy2.png

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Thanks.

Can I get some more C and C???

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

These are nice as a sort of throwback with the style of font on the jerseys. As a Tribe fan, I like them, but can I ask you, and everyone else for that matter...what is wrong with the alternate logo? Cleveland went so many years without one, and I think it's one of the most classy logos in baseball. It's simple, it doesn't offensive in any fashion, and it has some great opportunity to use in other facets, like on t-shirts. I'm just curious. I'm not trying to start a riot or suggesting to bring back the Indian head circa Larry Doby.

ducks-large.jpg

Well I think it looks like a J. I think Cheif Wahoo is very original and looks great on their caps. I think the font isn't "Indians" at all. It gives them too many different looks, the simpler, and cleaner USUALLY the better.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

I like the Indians' script, and for the record, I don't think it looks like anything but a capital script "I". But part of the reason it looks like a script "I" is because of the script lettering that follows - the mind sees it and automatically makes it an "I". By itself, it looks awkward. Moreover, teams generally use their city's or state's initial(s) to form their monogram (Braves, Reds, Mets... you get my drift). If anything, a script "C" - preferably more ornate than the one on their current road wordmark - would be a decent cap logo, especially those who are offended by or opposed to Chief Wahoo.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived