NHL Authentics

ZapRowsdower8

Now that I have been out of college for over a year and have been working full time I am finally ready to buy an authentic Pens jersey. I have many replicas, but not a single authentic. (I am finally ready to throw down the $200 for one) The problem is that I dont know what size to get and could use some help. The authentics only come in sizes 46 and 48 on nhl.com. I am about 5'10'' 170 and have a chest that measures about 38 inches. Any suggestion on what size to get, or is there a site where I could get a better deal/size?

If you play, the suggestion is to always go one size bigger. My guess is that a 52 should be ok. At this rate, if you don't mind it being a CCM or Koho and not Reebok, you might be able to find a great deal.

Try rivercitysports.com for larger sizes.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Here is what I found on jersey sizing. The reason why NHLShop.com has such low inventory of larger sizes is due to blowout sales after they cancelled the season.

If I were you I would get a Pens Crosby authentic

CCM Jersey Sizing

Adult

Small 40-42

Medium 44-48

Large 48-52

XL 52-54

XXL 54-58

Thanks for all the advice! I think I am going to go with the 48. And no, I am not going with Crosby, not yet at least. #66 all the way.

I Agree. Yes Crosby is a lock for the first overall pick, but what it's the chances for a trade right before the pick like Ottawa did for Spezza. Everyone is starting to make their Penguins Crosby jerseys, but he doesn't have to sign with the NHL. He's got two years, if he doesn't sign with Pittsburg to the minimum contract after two years, he's back in the draft. At least that was in the last CBA.

Friar%20Canuck.jpgfriarcanuck.png

Archived