Delaware Force

robbman21

Well as big a Star Wars fan as I am surprisingly this is my first-ever Star Wars-inspired concept,done for Darthman and his RFL bid.He chose the colors to represent the 3 main colors of lightsabre blades(I named them) and the main logo is actually the logo of the Old Republic for those unfamiliar with SW.The blue and green are the same as the Seattle Seahawks....the red the same as the Atlanta Falcons.As always....enjoy!!

ForceWordmark.gif

DelawareForce.gif

98Falcons.png

Very nice - great play on the name!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

1) The red seems added completely as an afterthought to round out the sabre blade useage. Does it really only appear on the side trim and then socks?

2) The "Force" font is too simple. It's close to the font used in the Jedi and Sith wordmarks, but you can find the exact one online and it would look more finished.

3) That symbol, while cool, and technically affiliated with the Republic when it stood for "good" is too commonly associated with the Empire. Then again, there were Emperials who used the force (two of them at least) so the name COULD apply to bad guys. But once again, the connotation is that Force applies to our heroes useage of that mystical energy.

Cool idea though. Perfect for fantasy ball.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

Thanks Sterling :D

I was hoping you would comment since you're one of my fellow Star Wars brethren here.As far as the red,I agree it looks/feels forced and that's part of the reason it took me so long to complete the concept,because I just could not find a way to balance those 3 colors.Also I suggested to do the Rebel Alliance logo for main team logo since the theme is that of the good guys,but the owner asked for the Empire's logo,which I obliged.Finally the font for "Force" I need to try to find online and change.I used Times New Roman for this one and it looks close but it's not quite there.Thanks to all for the comments :)

98Falcons.png

The font for the Star Wars titles is Trajan Bold. You found some version of it in your top version, but you really need to close in the space between the R and C.

The gradient doesn't bother me at all. It gives it a cool glowing feeling, but it's not so obvious that it's necessary.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived