Keep on Lookout for New Gators Jersey!

rmackman

From what I understand, I think this Saturday may be the media day photo op for the local media to interview and photograph this year's Gator players. If that's the case, they'll probably be wearing their blue home jerseys, and the photographs will be available on the Gainesville Sun website at http://www.sunone.com/ or http://www.gatorsports.com/. I wouldn't be surprised if the Gator Sportshop soon after gets their shipment in to sell. Just follow the SportShop link in the top left corner at http://www.gatorzone.com/.

P.S. -- Of minor note, once football season starts should I put ICS's Dolphins and Packers sigs on my signature and then move the Brewers and Marlins to the flag section or should I just leave it?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Apparently nobody knows. I used to be the Sports Director for WUFT News 5 when I was at UF, so I have some numbers to the UAA. I probably could get some of the assistant coaches cell numbers, but the question is how big of a prick do I really wanna be to bug them about jerseys...hehehe.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Apparently nobody knows. I used to be the Sports Director for WUFT News 5 when I was at UF, so I have some numbers to the UAA. I probably could get some of the assistant coaches cell numbers, but the question is how big of a prick do I really wanna be to bug them about jerseys...hehehe.

As big as possible. ^_^

A former co-worker of mine is in the media relations/sports information office at UF. He said that there was a plan for new uniforms, but that they announced at a staff meeting this week that the new jersey could not be produced in time for the opener, so the team would go with the same style from last year, since a new set of those had already been shipped.

You might see the new design in the bowl game, when teams geberally use a brand new set anyway.

Does anybody know what the supposed "new" design was supposed to look like?

And will the uniforms that look the same this year, be the same cut and material as in the past or will they use the half-drifit half mesh ones like Michigan and Georgia are moving to?

Archived