My newly made logo

Lumbergh

I believe you did spell the city correctly, and you did a good job with the shadows and outlines on the lettering.

But the rest of it ? and please don't take this the wrong way ? looks like an abstract painting. I can't tell whether you put too much detail into this or too little, but either way it's extremely hard to see a bird in that. And I don't get why he's wearing boxing gloves, or has his arms crossed, or appears to be kneeling.

It's a good start, but it needs to be cleaned up. Remember, simpler is always better when it comes to stuff like this.

I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but just so you know, domestic chickens (whether hen or rooster) have all but lost the ability to fly.

Well, you can't blame the chickens. They started out flying, after all. At least their ancestors did. The ancestor of modern chickens, the wild red jungle fowl (also a darn good name for a rock band), wasn't a great flier, but he could get around when he had to. The entire poultry family (chickens, turkeys, guineas, ducks) are adapted to living on the ground. Their beaks are better adapted to pecking off the ground, their feet to walking instead of perching, and their wings are smaller than other birds their size.

Enter [humans]. We take a perfectly happy wild red jungle fowl and start selectively breeding to produce bigger pectoralis muscles (that's the breast portion, for those of you who only see chickens in buckets) and eventually you get a bird who couldn't get off the ground if they thought of it, which they don't. Chickens comprise some of the thousands of artificial breeds that humans have created.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived