For All Ye Jays Fans

Neon_Matrix

So I was at the Jays shop in Sears today, and they had a rack that had jays jerseys dating back to the mid 80's on sale. The catch is, these jerseys are authentics that were never worn in a game, so they have the serial on the collar (player number, year, and jersey) and the players name and number. They had quite a few there, and appearently have the baby blue ones at the Rogers Centre store. So if anyone wants to get their hands on these babies, they will set you back $100...which isnt too bad if I may say so myself...

Just thought I'd pass along the info. :)

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

So I was at the Jays shop in Sears today, and they had a rack that had jays jerseys dating back to the mid 80's on sale. The catch is, these jerseys are authentics that were never worn in a game, so they have the serial on the collar (player number, year, and jersey) and the players name and number. They had quite a few there, and appearently have the baby blue ones at the Rogers Centre store. So if anyone wants to get their hands on these babies, they will set you back $100...which isnt too bad if I may say so myself...

I have bought a bunch of these... they're awesome.

The Rogers Centre is selling the baby blues for $300 a pop, the white pullovers for $200, and everything else for $100.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

The Rogers Centre is selling the baby blues for $300 a pop, the white pullovers for $200, and everything else for $100.

$300??? Damn...gonna have to wait till chrismanakah for one... Otherwise, im looking to buy one of the new team canada jerseys soon...either the home or away, because I already own the original black one. But soon I hope to be able to get one of the blue or white authentic jays ones...hopefully with someone good on it...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Let's say our local Sears doesn't have a Jays store. Or we're not in the same city/province/country as Toronto. How do we get one of these jerseys?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Let's say our local Sears doesn't have a Jays store. Or we're not in the same city/province/country as Toronto. How do we get one of these jerseys?

buy a bus ticket? or maybe we can do a "have a canadien buy the jersey for the yank and then they will swap money/jersey"

$300??? Damn...gonna have to wait till chrismanakah for one... Otherwise, im looking to buy one of the new team canada jerseys soon...either the home or away, because I already own the original black one. But soon I hope to be able to get one of the blue or white authentic jays ones...hopefully with someone good on it...

Don't hold your breath on getting "someone good" on there... 98% of the jerseys are players who didn't crack the spring roster, but jerseys were made for them just in case.

You do get the odd player who actually played on the club, but only for a few weeks, or stomething like that... plenty of coaches too.

If you're getting one of these, you're buying it for the jersey, not the name and number.

---

Chris Creamer

Don't hold your breath on getting "someone good" on there... 98% of the jerseys are players who didn't crack the spring roster, but jerseys were made for them just in case.

You do get the odd player who actually played on the club, but only for a few weeks, or stomething like that... plenty of coaches too.

If you're getting one of these, you're buying it for the jersey, not the name and number.

noone down here knows the jays anyways ^_^

Chris, having the jersey for some unknown player makes it unique...there are too many Carter's out there anyway...time to see some...um...someone unknown...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Chris, having the jersey for some unknown player makes it unique...there are too many Carter's out there anyway...time to see some...um...someone unknown...

Oh they sell the "name" players... but they start at $400.

I have a Ricky Rhodes 1991 Road jersey, and a Pat Lennon (that's right :)) 1998 home jersey.

---

Chris Creamer

Oh they sell the "name" players... but they start at $400.

I have a Ricky Rhodes 1991 Road jersey, and a Pat Lennon (that's right :)) 1998 home jersey.

Man...the Jays are going to reap in the big bucks for those name jerseys... If I was a big baseball fan I would probably dish out for a real Carter jersey... but I'd rather put that money on a Giguere or Pronger Whalers jersey (Giguere was drafted by Hartford and traded to Calgary, right?)

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

$300??? Damn...gonna have to wait till chrismanakah for one...

Canada finally gave Chris a holiday? ^_^

Not yet...right now its just a combination of Hannukah and X-Mas...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

F** the f***ing O.C.

I didn't say anything about the O.C... :wacko:

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

F** the f***ing O.C.

Why all the hate for the Oshawa Centre

B)

---

Chris Creamer

I thought I took care of you guys with the authentic Jays jerseys already. Do I have to put that guy's info out again?

Previous Authentic Jays Jersey Thread

That should be the information you guys need.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived