Kansas City Chiefs Concept

Chief.

Don't get me wrong, what they have now is perfect, but I decided to do this for fun. Also, the hemet isn't showing up, but it's just the same one they have now except with the logo below. C&C appreciated.

chiefsuniforms.png

I don't really like it. It looks like it was haphazardly conceived. The name font doesn't mix well with the number font, and the new striping mixed with the old striping is a mess.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

I like the idea, but in my head I can't say I like it for the Chiefs. Like you said, what they have is close to perfect. The font looks too kooky and irregular - I'm guessing you were thinking either Old West or something more "Indian" like the Cleveland Indians cap logo of the mid-'70s. But it's so irregular that it doesn't look like something the NFL would ever allow on the field. I have a hard time embracing the untraditional stripes also.

It's original and with some tweaks could find a home with a newer team. But it doesn't pass my test of "would I want the team in these over what they have now?", so I can't get into it.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived