Washington Redskins Concept

HarperK

The W logo might look better if you used a different font for the W, something more on the script side or ballonish maybe.

Also you should mirror the logo so the feather is toward the back on both sides on the pants and sleeves. See how it is on the yellow helmet below the main post. The left sleeve and pant leg should match the look of the yellow helmet.

Definately not digging the white helmet either.

centerfieldbanner2.png

Formula GP

CenterField 22 pts

#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd

'Salright.

The helmet is a little too white for my idea of the Redskins. The burgundy and gold are so distinctive in pro sports - they ARE Redskins colors. And the white helmet just looks odd for them, considering it's not much more than a trim color on the non-white jersey.

Also, I didn't like it when the Brewers brought Times New Roman into the world of sports uniforms. It's OK here, but it looks a little dainty for a team known for the Hogs, power football and whatnot. Just a thought.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

'Salright.

The helmet is a little too white for my idea of the Redskins. The burgundy and gold are so distinctive in pro sports - they ARE Redskins colors. And the white helmet just looks odd for them, considering it's not much more than a trim color on the non-white jersey.

Also, I didn't like it when the Brewers brought Times New Roman into the world of sports uniforms. It's OK here, but it looks a little dainty for a team known for the Hogs, power football and whatnot. Just a thought.

i know that logo on the helmet didnt look QUITE right...i like white helmets, and just tried to modify the old logo, just be be unique...it wasnt times new roman but it does look a liitle plain to me too..i dont like the jersey much as a whole...i just wanted it to look sharp and clean for a first attempt at one...i actually blew up the orig. template and re-traced to in PS so i could make more detailed unis..

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

I don't mind one way or the other about the logo; it's the color of the helmet I didn't like. While I like the head in profile logo the Skins use now, I would not be surprised if it's gone before too long for the sake of things politically correct (don't worry... I am not going there, and I don't want this to go there, we've all been around that block far too often).

And if anything, it's not that the numbering font is plain; it's too delicate and refined for football jerseys. Football numbers should look simple - think USC Trojans or Chicago Bears. The Redskins are not a delicate team, they should have number styles that reflect that, IMO.

It's a fine first attempt (and :welcome: here, BTW), and the other stuff is good if not great, and well executed. It's plenty clean. But to me, the 'skins will always be burgundy and gold, and white is there only because one of the jerseys must be white, and you need some trim accents.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived