One Lucky Fan

NJTank

If teh Astros go on to win the World Series 3 homers will be remembered as the biggest in Astros history, Berkman's slam, Ausmaus wall scrapper, and Burke's walk off. 2 of 3 landed in the seats and were caught by the same fan.

Story

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

What are the odds :lol:

Then of course, you have the reverse of this...I seem to remember some poor SOB at a Yanks game this year having 2 HRs balls hit to him in the RF Box Seats and dropping both of them :lol:

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

I'd offer the balls back to the respective "owners" (by "owners" I mean "Guys who hit them very very hard, very very far) in exchange for tickets to any remaining playoff games and a autographed bat.

Insert Witty Signature Here.

I'd offer the balls back to the respective "owners" (by "owners" I mean "Guys who hit them very very hard, very very far) in exchange for tickets to any remaining playoff games and a autographed bat.

personally i'd keep them as keepsakes, but I wouldn't be greedy like some of these aholes that go to court. But if they asked them back, I would give the balls back, but only if I recieved Season Tickets and a picture with both of them with the balls.

wow, it reminds me of that one guy who caught two homerun balls in the same game at Miller Park, one in left center field and the other in right center i believe.

I remember seeing a story on that guy on TWIB maybe?

He walks the councourse just on the other side of the outfield wall throughout each game and gets several HR balls each year. I think 18 was his record, maybe more.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Archived