Athletic Websites

KCScout76

Wondering about College or Athletic Team websites that have great "flash intros" or are fun to browse.

The following is from Avila University here in Kansas City - Listen to the intro music, pretty neat intro that lasts about 15 seconds. The other colleges in the same conference have boring & dull sites. Just a bit-O-fun for you all.

Click on site: Avila University Athletic Site-Check it out

Have your Speakers On!!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Flash intros are the reason terrorists hate us.

Yep, their site Suck because they can 'flash' :D

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

pcqd - I wanted anyone who had come across "GOOD" flash sites, that might want to share them.

Here's another one - a cartoon, simple but a neat logo at the end.

Toledo Rockets

The Bucs always have awesome flash intros

I agree - I haven't seen them from this year, but last year they had some good ones.

Archived