Jump to content

Woodmark question


Recommended Posts

a very popular woodmark style is when the word is cursive, but then from the last letter comes this block that underlines the word, and sometimes has a word of its own in it

this is common on baseball style jerseys i think

is there a font that can do this or any way to make this (i dont have illustrator like most of u i use paint or wordart)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.