Falcons suprise!

In 5..4..3..2..1

That is exactly the question I'm asking EagleFan....I'm just guessing but i suppose Vick and the boys think that the the black socks and black pants looks smooth,fly.....alot of players like the Any Given Sunday look....Ray Lewis and the Ravens...Chad Johnson and the Bengals. Hey at least the Jets wear the white striped socks with the ugly all greens. I've been told by several NFL equip. managers that they do not agree with this look but that the players have been given the choice by coaches as far as uni combos and sock combos.

LOL, yeah who wants to tell Ray Lewis in his face that the all black look isn't good. I don't.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is exactly the question I'm asking EagleFan....I'm just guessing but i suppose Vick and the boys think that the the black socks and black pants looks smooth,fly.....alot of players like the Any Given Sunday look....Ray Lewis and the Ravens...Chad Johnson and the Bengals. Hey at least the Jets wear the white striped socks with the ugly all greens. I've been told by several NFL equip. managers that they do not agree with this look but that the players have been given the choice by coaches as far as uni combos and sock combos.

LOL, yeah who wants to tell Ray Lewis in his face that the all black look isn't good. I don't.

I'll tell him. What's he gonna do, kick my freakin' a$$? He's a rich celebrity thug, and I'll just sue him for all he's worth. :D

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

It seems to me the black pants only look nice with the black top. I was curious to see how red/black would work but I was bitterly disappointed. In all, the Falcons should stick with their white pants, as white/black and red/black have been total flops. Of course, the Jets should never again wear the green pants. Some teams can get away with different pants colors but these two teams cannot. It was a bad game with two bad sets of uniform combinations. Hopefully the Ravens and Steelers won't try anything like that next Monday.

Archived