Logo Creep to a new level

WJMorris3

Well, now I've seen everything.

My friend has become a referee for the U.S. Soccer Federation. I was flipping through his refereeing manuals when I stumbled across this picture.

refbook.jpg

Yep, that's right, there's a Nike logo on the soccer ball in the manual for USSF procedures! Sheesh, logo creep has gone too far!

LvZYtbZ.png

Well, now I've seen everything.

My friend has become a referee for the U.S. Soccer Federation. I was flipping through his refereeing manuals when I stumbled across this picture.

refbook.jpg

Yep, that's right, there's a Nike logo on the soccer ball in the manual for USSF procedures! Sheesh, logo creep has gone too far!

Send that pic to Uni-watch, I'm sure Paul will just LOVE that! ^_^

Not only a nike logo on the ball, but adidas socks!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Bah.

Nothing with three equal size-spaced stripes is anything but adidas.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived